PWD 632: #WeAreAllLighter

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever had an IG chick ask if she should start a "private snapchat" and you be like

giphy.gif

I love reading people who shit talk Vince McMahon and praise Triple H for being so in touch....but never seem to remember Triple H's two shows NXT and 205 Live don't make any money....and Vince is going to get two billion for his two shows.

You ever had an IG chick ask if she should start a "private snapchat" and you be like

giphy.gif
Me and @lakersfan45 favorite girl Leanne Crow started one and I swear she’s been crazy ever since. She’s out there now, bro. Just say no to private Snapchat

fa7184b61521a6487711ff9a98f4f222.jpg

When is Netflix gonna put LU season 3 up?

Anyone cashing in on Brock is so predictable at this point the real swerve would be Reigns winning clean.

Sure, but then keep your mouth shut and stop getting offended about stupid body shaming comments that wasn't even really body shaming.

Yep. But they piled on to Dave because they could. Maybe venting being choked by Vince cock every day.

Whole Lotta tinfoil in this post.

Like WWE has that kind of leverage and Austin wasn't even using current WWE performers on his show during that time or really hasn't that much since....he would've killed Piper for nothing.

Listen to the Skakel podcast on the subject.

The events and timeline match up and I remember shit going down live.

And Austin can ask WWE and Podcast One for anything he wants.

Listen to the Skakel podcast on the subject.

The events and timeline match up and I remember shit going down live.

And Austin can ask WWE and Podcast One for anything he wants.
Ask a vindictive company you were currently not under contract with for anything you want. <puh-lease75>

And I'm not going to take an opinion of a guy who couldn't even question Pipers rediculous stories at face value.

Ask a vindictive company you were currently not under contract with for anything you want. <puh-lease75>

Austin with WWE? Are you fucking joking? He was on the cover of the game that year. And it’s fucking Austin! Jesus Christ. He’s got more rub than anybody except maybe Rock.

Bill Apter has the Hulkster on his new podcast.....I'm curious, but I don't want to listen to bad impressions and his Henry Winkler voice tbh....I get enough bad impressions from JR.

Austin with WWE? Are you fucking joking? He was on the cover of the game that year. And it’s fucking Austin! Jesus Christ. He’s got more rub than anybody except maybe Rock.
And WWE can strong arm everyone.....you're sounding like those people who ask Meltzer if Vince asked Trump to do this and that for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back