Meltzer's MITB ratings:

1. Hyper Bros. vs Colons: 2.00

2. Womens MiTB: 3.0

3. New Day vs Usos: 3.25

4. Naomi vs Lana: 1.0

5. Jinder vs Orton: 3.5

6. Fashion Police vs Ascension: 1.0

7. Men's MITB: 4.5

This. As an AWA fan growing up (it's all that came through Colorado in the 70's and early 80's), Hall, Henning, Martel, Hansen, etc were some of my favorites.

damn, you really are old.

I'm probably late to the party on this.

But did anyone else notice the subtle shot WWE took at Punk? When Big Cass said that he had "a Baseball sized lump" on the back of his head. But then Graves said "Well, the WWE medical team said that you didn't have one", to which Cass replied "No, it was the EMTs who said that, they're the ones who said I did!"

It goes back to Punk saying he had a "Baseball sized lump" on his back, and WWE doctors didn't see it, only for Punk to say "It was AJ's doctor who said I did!" and then they showed the video of Punk's ass.

Considering there's a lawsuit ongoing about this very thing, it's pretty fucking stupid.

no but i heard meltzer reference it

Maybe Big Nasty Frank is just catching up on his DVR:

DCzbq1yXcAAq9lH.jpg

I have to say, Carmella is growing on me recently. I really liked her promo and this storyline has huge potential if she wins again. I also like the "last person picked in the draft" backstory...

That was the first thing I thought. I hope he doesn't die, but he put that book out years ago and someone from sherdog made a thread of all the fucked up things in his life and holy shit what a sick dude. What comes around goes around.

Not too crazy about Maria's new theme. Can't find an appropriate emoticon for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back