PWD 469: The Graves Family

Your Favorite Outsider

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.240699

Rules
1. Recognize Corey Graves as the modern day Bobby Heenan
2. Recognize Carmella as the true women's MITB holder
3. Pay up @deezy

Mascots
9cS35dh.jpg

Sqt8ryj.jpg

fFvMz12.jpg

Theme

Sticky @RR @D.R.H. please

I pitched the Graves idea on here a few threads ago. Him managing Corbin, Black or even Sanity would make for good TV.

Source: ShowBuzz Daily

This week's WWE SmackDown, featuring the fallout from Sunday's WWE Money In the Bank pay-per-view with WWE Champion Jinder Mahal defeating Luke Harper in the main event, drew 2.597 million viewers. This is up from last week's 2.072 million viewers, which was a new low for 2017. This week's show also featured the return of SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan.

SmackDown was #4 in viewership on cable for the night, behind The Haves & The Have Nots, Tucker Carlson and Hannity. SmackDown was #1 in the 18-49 demographic.
In comparison, Monday's RAW drew 3.102 million viewers, up from last week's 2.542 million viewers.

Below is our 2017 SmackDown Viewership Tracker:

January 3rd Episode: 2.596 million viewers
January 10th Episode: 2.533 million viewers
January 17th Episode: 2.652 million viewers
January 24th Episode: 2.556 million viewers
January 31st Episode: 2.817 million viewers
February 7th Episode: 2.627 million viewers
February 14th Episode: 2.626 million viewers
February 21st Episode: 2.792 million viewers
February 28th Episode: 2.566 million viewers
March 7th Episode: 2.738 million viewers
March 14th Episode: 2.628 million viewers
March 21st Episode: 2.647 million viewers
March 28th Episode: 2.698 million viewers
April 4th Episode: 2.885 million viewers
April 11th Episode: 3.105 million viewers
April 18th Episode: 2.544 million viewers
April 25th Episode: 2.493 million viewers
May 2nd Episode: 2.300 million viewers
May 9th Episode: 2.348 million viewers
May 16th Episode: 2.175 million viewers
May 23rd Episode: 2.328 million viewers
May 30th Episode: 2.350 million viewers
June 6th Episode: 2.349 million viewers
June 13th Episode: 2.072 million viewers
June 20th Episode: 2.597 million viewers

DCZLpjPVYAAEmFI.jpg

Last edited:
Tough poll. Scott Hall was obviously a way better worker than Nash. But overall, Nash has had a bigger impact on the industry and more staying power (for better or worse). Taking the big picture into account, had to vote Nash.

Hall gets my vote easily.

Amazing talent with underrated creativity for the biz.

Anyway, I know there's some Japanese pro-wrestling fans on here.

Here's a match I've really enjoyed and have watched about a dozen times between Kawada and Shibata from about 12 years ago in NJPW:

Solid mascot/theme/poll.

Voted for the one that oozed machismo.

Tough poll. Scott Hall was obviously a way better worker than Nash. But overall, Nash has had a bigger impact on the industry and more staying power (for better or worse). Taking the big picture into account, had to vote Nash.
Hall is in my list of guys I think deserved a proper World Title run and never received one along with the likes of Ted DiBiase, Rick Rude, Barry Windham and Arn Anderson.

Hall is in my list of guys I think deserved a proper World Title run and never received one along with the likes of Ted DiBiase, Rick Rude, Barry Windham and Arn Anderson.

Agreed. If the poll was specifically "who was a better wrestler" it would easily be 100% Hall and 0% Nash (or if anyone would vote Nash on that poll, they would deserve the ban).

His own demons drained his staying power and we really only say prime Scott Hall on a national stage for a few years 1994-97. Such a shame.

Not a bad list. I'm a huge Anderson mark but I do not think he was World champion material. I would swap him out with mid 90s Goldust or Jake Roberts

ko sure does like getting his ass kicked in ladder matches

Not a bad list. I'm a huge Anderson mark but I do not think he was World champion material. I would swap him out with mid 90s Goldust or Jake Roberts
I agree on adding those 2 to my list. Even with the bizarre gimmick, Dustin was great.

Jake the Snake's angles with Macho Man and Rude were great.

I always thought Arn had the talent to be a World Champion, but never got the appropriate push as he was almost always in the mid card role.

Hall never had the opportunity when he was the most over to be champ. It was essential in 1996-7 that Hogan be the heel champ that the NWO protected then he would've only had a small window in the spring/summer of 98 to get the strap back on a heel champion for Goldberg to beat. Then he was far too gone after that to be counted on as your world champion.

ko sure does like getting his ass kicked in ladder matches

And that's just counting the bumps he's taken in his WWE ladder matches.

I'm sure if you look around there's another dozen or more crazy bumps this dude took on the indys too.

ko and sami must really love ladder matches always look like they are trying to kill each other
Kevin+Steen+2.gif

Steen-Generico-gifs-002.gif

Steen-Generico-PWG-gifs-001.gif

731d1129d82b56ed17d14c8bd66476ae2d26c0d8_hq.gif

Steen-Generico-gifs-005.gif

That sunset flip powerbomb ladder spot is so beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back