PWD 402: End of a Goldie Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to creampie my hot Asian wife if Cody wins.

These emotional walkouts always make me think of this commentary I was watching one time of Rashad over his Liddel knockout
"I always loved Chuck's walk to the cage. So intense like he can't wait to get in there. His ass ain't hugging nobody." Lol

I've never seen Dom with that look in his eye

this is a champion

not some neck tatted jabroni named cody

These emotional walkouts always make me think of this commentary I was watching one time of Rashad over his Liddel knockout
"I always loved Chuck's walk to the cage. So intense like he can't wait to get in there. His ass ain't hugging nobody." Lol
right after that fight i had made a thread (previous account) about 'the real reason rashad won that fight' and it had video of rashad dancing in the cage to liddell's dmx theme as he walked out.
how you gonna win a fight if your opponent is gettin down to your theme song? memories.

come on skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet

I guy I went to law school with (who is from Michigan, btw) told me a really funny story about a redneckish friend of his asking a random black guy that they met at the lake what "skeet" meant.

I got a feeling this might steal fight of the year right here at the end

I guy I went to law school with (who is from Michigan, btw) told me a really funny story about a redneckish friend of his asking a random black guy that they met at the lake what "skeet" meant.

Did he tell him ?

right after that fight i had made a thread (previous account) about 'the real reason rashad won that fight' and it had video of rashad dancing in the cage to liddell's dmx theme as he walked out.
how you gonna win a fight if your opponent is gettin down to your theme song? memories.

I was posting in the old S&P section back then in a chat thread like this one and when Rashad connected there were like six or seven straight posts of "Holy shit!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back