PWD 402: End of a Goldie Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
right after that fight i had made a thread (previous account) about 'the real reason rashad won that fight' and it had video of rashad dancing in the cage to liddell's dmx theme as he walked out.
how you gonna win a fight if your opponent is gettin down to your theme song? memories.
Chuck was the original Ronda. Bought his own one dimensional hype

Did he tell him ?

No. If I remember correctly, the black guy was like, "What do you think it means?" and the dumb guy was like, "Is it like when you're just really hyped up and going wild?" and the black guy was like, "Yeah, you've got it."

fuck this shit is lit as fuck even tho i had to mute the sound for a bit due to jumping into voicechat with some friends, goddamn i'm excited

No. If I remember correctly, the black guy was like, "What do you think it means?" and the dumb guy was like, "Is it like when you're just really hyped up and going wild?" and the black guy was like, "Yeah, you've got it."

I thought that was crunk in lil jon speak .

Alright necktat lets do 4 or less more just like that

Cody is looking sharp and relaxed. I'm nervous

Interesting round. Cody did much better than I expected. I don't know if he actually won the round, though, or if it was more a matter of him just not getting totally clowned so I'm all surprised and shit.

damn that was competitive

not liking this lol

cody's right eye is cut, yea?
edit nvm. could just be his bitch eyebrow

Dom looks tired

must have been a tough weight cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back