PWD 402: End of a Goldie Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wearing my overpriced Dom Cruz hat all day, TAKE MY ENERGY DOM!

latest

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/༼-つ-◕_◕-༽つ-dominick-take-my-energy-༼-つ-◕_◕-༽つ.3153673/

if that means I get to regularly smash this national treasure in her prime then I am all in.

o-CARMEN-900.jpg
It's not all glitz and glamour. You have to deal with Zybsyko calling you DENISE but that's not your name!

Ooh, TJ was doing pretty good there until he said, "He knows he won it!" Woops. End of the line, kid.

TJ is gonna work himself into a shoot.

Wait...

@Minotauro Rex @RollSonnenRoll @J Danger - I think I'm going to join a hardcore/powerlifting gym next week. I'm just gonna do my own thing, but from what I've read they have a couple different groups of people there that compete in powerlifting and strongman competitions. I've also read that the owner can't help but walk around and coach people even if they're not paying extra for personal training.
Nice. The place I found was more of a strongman gym so it turned out to not be exactly what I was looking for. I'm back to square one now. I really wanna train somewhere for like a year to get a good foundation on form and then stock my basement with a squat rack and weights so I can train on my own time.

How's your form for the powerlifts and will you be doing any strongman stuff? Maybe that coach could help, although if he is overbearing and you want to just train by your self I could see that being really annoying. Good shit though getting back in it.

My form was decent back when I was training regularly, but that was years ago. I'm going to ease back into things. I was thinking I might start with a squat/pull/push routine twice a week. One day do lightish back squats and the other day do goblet squats or something like that so I'm not back squatting twice a week until I get back in a bit of a groove. Then once a week either do RDLs or rack pulls and gradually go lower and lower over several weeks until I'm pulling off the floor. Then alternate bench of OHP.

Eventually I would like to do some of the strongman stuff. I've done some tire flips, log presses and farmers walks in the past and I enjoyed it. For a while I was thinking of just getting a tire, FW handles and a log and just doing strongman shit at home.

Nice. The place I found was more of a strongman gym so it turned out to not be exactly what I was looking for. I'm back to square one now. I really wanna train somewhere for like a year to get a good foundation on form and then stock my basement with a squat rack and weights so I can train on my own time.

What were you looking for?

TJ is better than Cody

Dom beat TJ

MMAth never fails imo

My form was decent back when I was training regularly, but that was years ago. I'm going to ease back into things. I was thinking I might start with a squat/pull/push routine twice a week. One day do lightish back squats and the other day do goblet squats or something like that so I'm not back squatting twice a week until I get back in a bit of a groove. Then once a week either do RDLs or rack pulls and gradually go lower and lower over several weeks until I'm pulling off the floor. Then alternate bench of OHP.

Eventually I would like to do some of the strongman stuff. I've done some tire flips, log presses and farmers walks in the past and I enjoyed it. For a while I was thinking of just getting a tire, FW handles and a log and just doing strongman shit at home.

Sounds good, just start slow like you said and concentrate on your form.

Cody keeps burying his own camp lol

"He keeps talking about Alpha Fails. I'm a different beast"

so, the rest of your camp sucks?
just shut the hell up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back