PWD 402: End of a Goldie Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
That came across as ultra gay.

I meant it literally like how I appoint him as my champion he would also get the protein shakes because he's the one that needs him since he does the killing.

Oh well. At least I came across as the recipient. I'm gonna count that as a win in this crazy, shitbox world of ours.

Not at all, you are slicker than cum on a gold tooth. I just wanted to give a rub to the Wolf of Moons. Oh, @moonwolf you could use this for an AV?

9ae122080187b090b47177987422adbd.jpg

Look at that majestic ass shit!
lol thanks but I like the AV i currently have.

They're calling the spots too loud

STG dominating here

looks like he's 2 weight classes above

Hands of Stone is either the toughest son of a bitch alive or the craziest

@Minotauro Rex @RollSonnenRoll @J Danger - I think I'm going to join a hardcore/powerlifting gym next week. I'm just gonna do my own thing, but from what I've read they have a couple different groups of people there that compete in powerlifting and strongman competitions. I've also read that the owner can't help but walk around and coach people even if they're not paying extra for personal training.

Moon could be Rodman. A full fledged member when needed but over enough to do other things. There we all are

wcw-nwo.jpg
if that means I get to regularly smash this national treasure in her prime then I am all in.

o-CARMEN-900.jpg

UFC divas do not put dicks in hands

also, I took a dinner break to eat left over stuffed bell peppers and short rib stew. glad to see I didn't miss anything.

I've been wearing my overpriced Dom Cruz hat all day, TAKE MY ENERGY DOM!

latest

TJ vs Conor at 145 would be interesting

Nice performance by TJ. Some of those takedowns were really slick.

Linekar was still throwing heavy shots at the end there. The one body shot looked like it hurt like hell.

@Minotauro Rex @RollSonnenRoll @J Danger - I think I'm going to join a hardcore/powerlifting gym next week. I'm just gonna do my own thing, but from what I've read they have a couple different groups of people there that compete in powerlifting and strongman competitions. I've also read that the owner can't help but walk around and coach people even if they're not paying extra for personal training.

How's your form for the powerlifts and will you be doing any strongman stuff? Maybe that coach could help, although if he is overbearing and you want to just train by your self I could see that being really annoying. Good shit though getting back in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back