Worst Diva of the Year - Paige
Worst Feud of the year - The New Day Vs. Gallows & Anderson
Worst Tag Team of the Year - The Vaudevillains
Worst PPV of the Year - RoadBlock II 2016
Worst Match of the Year - Darren Young vs Titus O'Neil
Worst Moment of the Year - Anything involving the League of Nations
Heel of the Year - The Miz
Face of the Year - Shinsuke Nakamura

I really think that at the absolute minimum every WWE PPV and major network specials (Takeovers, CWC, upcoming UK tourney etc) should get their own threads. I'd advocate for Raw and Smackdowns too but there's just no chance.

It really doesn't look good when three of the most recent 12 threads in the forum are the PWD main threads. As in for every single one of these we cap we get like 3 other original threads. I'm sure the ratio is worse if I do everything on the front page. Okay, I went and counted, it's 16/50, so yes it's actually worse than 1/4. The PWDs are close to a full third of all the threads here.

Or maybe a weekly Raw/Smackdown megathread. Monday/Tuesday seem to burn through a whole PWD by themselves.

I wholeheartedly endorse these ideas. What say the rest of the PWD?

earlier this year @D.R.H. locked the PWD thread to get everyone posting in his official Summerslam thread. It went fine until the ppv was over and he was nowhere to be found, leaving us locked out of the PWD for a short period of time. I'm ok with separate threads for ppv/takeovers, but anything else (raw/smackdown, other weekly format shows) is a waste of effort. I like having one main place to go. There's no place like home.

Besides, this is the #PWD, why would you want to take the Discussion part out of it?

One united PWD. The numbered threads or nothing else. Stop trying to divide us you traitors!!!!

earlier this year @D.R.H. locked the PWD thread to get everyone posting in his official Summerslam thread. It went fine until the ppv was over and he was nowhere to be found, leaving us locked out of the PWD for a short period of time. I'm ok with separate threads for ppv/takeovers, but anything else (raw/smackdown, other weekly format shows) is a waste of effort. I like having one main place to go. There's no place like home.

Besides, this is the #PWD, why would you want to take the Discussion part out of it?

All that is needed are stickied Raw and SD thread just for the PBP. Everything else can go in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back