PWD 399: Tis the Season for Tasting Red

Do you hate scpunk90?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pliny Petes Story Of The Day
Been wanting to try carne asada fries for years
Finally found out about a place that has them so I went there last night after going Christmas shopping with my mama and niece
Everyone kept saying the food was hella good there and it looked delish on Yelp so I was pumped to try it
Ordered them shits to go
Got home
These sonofabitches gave me nachos not fries!
Moral of the story : Dont trust Mexicans cause them shits'll snake ya every time

Food wasnt even that good either and it was expensive as fuck
Who the fuck charges $7.75 for a bean and cheese burrito
Second moral of the story : never get Mexican food from a place thats next to a buncha office buildings where white people work

Last edited:
Man, nearly 400 of these. I remember when we hit 100!

I really think that at the absolute minimum every WWE PPV and major network specials (Takeovers, CWC, upcoming UK tourney etc) should get their own threads. I'd advocate for Raw and Smackdowns too but there's just no chance.

It really doesn't look good when three of the most recent 12 threads in the forum are the PWD main threads. As in for every single one of these we cap we get like 3 other original threads. I'm sure the ratio is worse if I do everything on the front page. Okay, I went and counted, it's 16/50, so yes it's actually worse than 1/4. The PWDs are close to a full third of all the threads here.

Or maybe a weekly Raw/Smackdown megathread. Monday/Tuesday seem to burn through a whole PWD by themselves.

I really think that at the absolute minimum every WWE PPV and major network specials (Takeovers, CWC, upcoming UK tourney etc) should get their own threads. I'd advocate for Raw and Smackdowns too but there's just no chance.

It really doesn't look good when three of the most recent 12 threads in the forum are the PWD main threads. As in for every single one of these we cap we get like 3 other original threads. I'm sure the ratio is worse if I do everything on the front page. Okay, I went and counted, it's 16/50, so yes it's actually worse than 1/4. The PWDs are close to a full third of all the threads here.

Or maybe a weekly Raw/Smackdown megathread. Monday/Tuesday seem to burn through a whole PWD by themselves.

Eh, posts don't count here so, at least it isn't postwhoring chat threads. I like it the way it is, personally but, I see your point.

Do posts in the Sports Bar count, btw?

Been wanting to try carne asada fries for years
Finally found out about a place that has them so I went there last night after going Christmas shopping with my mama and niece
Everyone kept saying the food was hella good there and it looked delish on Yelp so I was pumped to try it
Ordered them shits to go
Got home
These sonofabitches gave me nachos not fries!
Moral of the story : Dont trust Mexicans cause them shits'll snake ya every time

Second moral of the story : never get Mexican food from a place thats next to a buncha office buildings where white people work

Dude we need a prison story thread. Put it on Mayberry. I'll sticky it too

Wild, I thought we were a real forum now

<mma1>

hqdefault.jpg

Inconceivable.

No lie, I am genuinely shocked no one has tried to remake that yet, given how Hollywood loves reboots/remakes and shit.

If they ever do though, Diego Luna best be Inigo Montoya. And, if not him, the lad who played Oberyn Martell.

As a white person who worked with white people that loved "mexican" food, I agree with this post.

Pretty sure they do, I post like 70% of the time here. Doubt my War Room shit posting added that much.
ANd looking there, no they don't.

Wow, I post a lot more than I thought.

Have you people seen that horrible trailer for Ric Flairs ESPN 3030 doc?
Thats gotta be the shittiest thing I ever saw in my life
Who the hell put that together and was like "Yup. nailed it" and proudly released that bullshit like it was gonna make anyone wanna watch the documentary
Its possibly the worst thing ever posted on the internet
What the fuck

Who the hell put that together and was like "Yup. nailed it" and proudly released that bullshit like it was gonna make anyone wanna watch the documentary
What the fuck

It starts off ok, but what the fuck. Did they let Ric direct that shit?

So who all has a stoppage / TKO win (that wasn't a last man standing match) ?

Authors of Pain just got one off that powerbomb botch, KO won NXT title from Sami off a stoppage. But other than these two recent ones I can't think of any off the top of my head, although I'm sure there have been others ... ?

Wasn't there one with Sasha Banks against somebody where the ref was throwing a X up?

I really could have sworn my post count went up massively when they made this a "real" forum.
Agreed.

@RR or @D.R.H. we need some clarification here. Did our post counts here used to count towards our overall? What happened?

I think when the old PWD threads would get archived, THEN they would count towards the post count, but not before that. And, I don't think they get archived anymore.

What the fuck

Maybe they don't have permission from WWE to use any actual footage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back