PWD 399: Tis the Season for Tasting Red

Do you hate scpunk90?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if it has been brought up yet and, can't be fucked to scroll back through to check but, TNA are launching their own network, soon!

Only in the UK & Ireland, though.... odd.

http://impactwrestling.com/impact-wrestling-launches-app-in-the-u-k-and-ireland/

Because TNA went to Challenge TV, said "Hey, change our time slot, you dicks, people are reading the spoilers!" Challenge TV said "Fuck you, cockfuckers, your shit is taped months in advance, 4 days won't make a difference!" TNA said "Cock fuckers?! You dick garages show old ass game shows, what's the problem?!" "What's the problem?! Do you think that those 1991 episodes of Wheel of Fortune can be shunted round, willy nilly?!" "Yes!" "Well, they can't, and we're offended that you think we wouldn't show legends like Nicky Campbell, Roy Walker and Chris Tarrant the respect they deserve, so, fuck you foreskin chewers, you're done here!" TNA then said "Yeah! Ever heard of the WWE Network?! Well, we can just do that... only not that!"

Because TNA went to Challenge TV, said "Hey, change our time slot, you dicks, people are reading the spoilers!" Challenge TV said "Fuck you, cockfuckers, your shit is taped months in advance, 4 days won't make a difference!" TNA said "Cock fuckers?! You dick garages show old ass game shows, what's the problem?!" "What's the problem?! Do you think that those 1991 episodes of Wheel of Fortune can be shunted round, willy nilly?!" "Yes!" "Well, they can't, and we're offended that you think we wouldn't show legends like Nicky Campbell, Roy Walker and Chris Tarrant the respect they deserve, so, fuck you foreskin chewers, you're done here!" TNA then said "Yeah! Ever heard of the WWE Network?! Well, we can just do that... only not that!"

That sounds entirely too coherent an argument for ANYONE involved in TNA to have been part of. No use of 'I know you are, but what am I!' and, no leaked emails.

Nice! The three people focused on in this pic all have double d's.
Plump one in the pink could get it bro. Probably make me a helluva country breakfast in the morning too.

How much longer will Y2J be around? WWE will really miss him.

Besides, this is the #PWD, why would you want to take the Discussion part out of it?

The point is to allow these threads to actually be pro wrestling discussion. On Raw/Smackdown nights there are literally hundreds of comments like "omg Lana" and "mmm Alexa" (yes I've those exact posts dozens of times each lol). We can keep stuff like that to pbp threads and let actual discussion occur in here.

If we filter out all the pbp-style comments like those and "did he died" and "rekt" and stuff like that, someone can actually chime in the next day on the events as a whole rather than the common case of "I was offline for a few hours and now we're in the next thread".

Plus there's like a dozen of the same posts at the start of each thread, over the course of a month there's probably literally two dozen or so new posts that just say "first, fuck you, Frank"

Last edited:
All that is needed are stickied Raw and SD thread just for the PBP. Everything else can go in here.
nope. not into it. not everyone watches those shows at the same time due to length/scheduling, especially because they are on week nights. doesn't make sense for those bros to go to the pbp thread expecting discussion when most others have already left. at least here they can chime in after catching up on the shows) and still expect to receive a response or two.

How much longer will Y2J be around? WWE will really miss him.

I'm surprised he hasn't gone already, normally Fozzy go on tour around October/November time.

I reckon he will stick around til the Rumble, then go.

I'm surprised he hasn't gone already, normally Fozzy go on tour around October/November time.

I reckon he will stick around til the Rumble, then go.

He does three month contracts, and he just signed a new one, so he's there until February at the very least, and if he's there in February, he might as well stay until May and get a Mania cheque out of it.

The point is to allow these threads to actually be pro wrestling discussion. On Raw/Smackdown nights there are literally hundreds of comments like "omg Lana" and "mmm Alex" (yes I've those exact posts dozens of times each lol). We can keep stuff like that to pbp threads and let actual discussion occur in here.

If we filter out all the pbp-style comments like those and "did he died" and "rekt" and stuff like that, someone can actually chime in the next day on the events as a whole rather than the common case of "I was offline for a few hours and now we're in the next thread".

Plus there's like a dozen of the same posts at the start of each thread, over the course of a month there's probably literally two dozen or so new posts that just say "first, fuck you, Frank"

then start your own raw thread next week and let it be the litmus test.

Last edited:
He does three month contracts, and he just signed a new one, so he's there until February at the very least, and if he's there in February, he might as well stay until May and get a Mania cheque out of it.

That makes sense. Wonder if they will keep him and Owens together or feuding til Mania. I would think so.

This is a good watch.

4 Star Pawg will be doing some fitness competitions again soon, back into competition shape:

(I have no idea when this photo is from)

dc694976725e34489970dd5ff99dec8d6e44907ba5f8fddb44de2803ae1a2fb2.jpg

That makes sense. Wonder if they will keep him and Owens together or feuding til Mania. I would think so.

I think a Raw guy is going to win the Rumble (perhaps a returning Bálor), so they'll hype an Owens vs. Balor Mania title bout until someone else wins it in February after a botched run-in by Jericho.

I think a Raw guy is going to win the Rumble (perhaps a returning Bálor), so they'll hype an Owens vs. Balor Mania title bout until someone else wins it in February after a botched run-in by Jericho.

Balor would make sense and, you would think he will be back by then. They said 6 months initially I believe and, it has been about 4, that is usually the actual time, it would seem.

I would imagine that Lesnar/Goldberg are gonna fuck each other out the match, so they won't win. I doubt they are gonna go with Reigns again, nor can I picture it being Rollins. And, no one from Smackdown stands out as a potential winner, really.

I'm good with one thread for everything

Balor would make sense and, you would think he will be back by then. They said 6 months initially I believe and, it has been about 4, that is usually the actual time, it would seem.

I would imagine that Lesnar/Goldberg are gonna fuck each other out the match, so they won't win. I doubt they are gonna go with Reigns again, nor can I picture it being Rollins. And, no one from Smackdown stands out as a potential winner, really.

Could be Cena, give him that last WrestleMania main event before he becomes a full time part timer.

Won't be Rollins - HHH will see to that
Won't be Goldberg - Lesnar will see to that
Won't be Lesnar - Goldberg will see to that
They won't dare try with Reigns again
Ambrose has dwindling support
They're not gonna have Jericho in a Universal title match on three month contracts
Bray and Orton are building to clash with each other

So, out of who's left, you have Cena and Bálor.

That being said, with the return of two titles, it opens up the possibility of them swerving the fuck out of everyone, because they can just put the other title in the main event and have the Rumble winner open the show like they did with Edge/Del Rio and Sheamus/Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back