PWD 399: Tis the Season for Tasting Red

Do you hate scpunk90?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I wish WWE did was have standing themes for at least the big 4 ppvs.

Like, there should be music that everyone in the world immediately associates with, and only with, Wrestlemania. Like they could still have the themes for the yearly ppvs for the pop culture crossover, but they already have multiple themesongs per ppv anyway.

But it's probably way too late for all that

Wrestlemania:

Voted no in the poll, @scpunk90 isn't even worthy of my hate, that maggot. I'm inattentive to such small beings.

I actually think Becky Lynch is better looking than Billy Kay.

EDIT
Or rather I mean Becky is more attractive to me. Not saying it to take anything away from Billie cuz she is very attractive.

I think I must be in the minority in thinking Bille Kay is nowt special.

I think I must be in the minority in thinking Bille Kay is nowt special.

I think pretty much ever woman in the E currently is attractive. Only one I would possibly consider passing on is Nia Jax. She just isn't proportioned right for a big girl.

I think pretty much ever woman in the E currently is attractive. Only one I would possibly consider passing on is Nia Jax. She just isn't proportioned right for a big girl.

I don't find her unattractve, to be fair, she just looks like an everyday white girl you would pass in Boots or something. I feel the same about Lana, really, don't get the appeal.

Nia Jax is an odd one, I don't buy her as a monster, she doesn't have that aura about her like say, Awesome Kong did.

Naomi, Bliss and JoJo are my faves. Naomi especially, yes lord.

I don't find her unattractve, to be fair, she just looks like an everyday white girl you would pass in Boots or something. I feel the same about Lana, really, don't get the appeal.

Nia Jax is an odd one, I don't buy her as a monster, she doesn't have that aura about her like say, Awesome Kong did.

I think it's hard to rank the women's roster really. I mean you could but it would be misleading. Cuz I think most of them are very close to each other on the 1-10 scale. I don't think there's anyone I would put lower than an 8.5 (unless there's some jobber women on NXT I'm forgetting who might just be boise dimes).

I actually think Becky Lynch is better looking than Billy Kay.

EDIT
Or rather I mean Becky is more attractive to me. Not saying it to take anything away from Billie cuz she is very attractive.

Nothing wrong with that statement, Becky is absolutely stunning and everything a man could want in a woman.

But, someone can be attractive, without really being all that good looking, and someone could be incredibly good looking and not be attractive in the slightest.

Nia Jax puts off a she is nice vibe. They should repackage her as an Andre style face.

Nothing wrong with that statement, Becky is absolutely stunning and everything a man could want in a woman.

But, someone can be attractive, without really being all that good looking, and someone could be incredibly good looking and not be attractive in the slightest.

Even though I don't find her physically attractive, either, this is how I feel about Eva Marie.

And, Bayley, who perhaps isn't that 'good looking' gets my motor running, for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back