PWD 333: The Big Guy, soon to be the neckbeard's favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day I'm flying to Thailand fucking bombs go off! Targeting tourists! Motherfuck!

Just got my Hattori knife. Better bring it with me in case any dirty terrorist ladyboys try some shit!

He got fired, not like he had a choice.
He would've made better money doing indy shots at 5k 4 out of 6 weeks a month and doing shoot interviews.

You got a decent name and fanbase, you can milk 6 figures a year for atleast 2 years just on appearances and merch.

He would've made better money doing indy shots at 5k 4 out of 6 weeks a month and doing shoot interviews.

You got a decent name and fanbase, you can milk 6 figures a year for atleast 2 years just on appearances and merch.

I was talking about warrior saying he thought he left WWE to cut the bullshit, not his money options in wrestling.

It's not gay if she looks like Bailey Jay.

So Sue also counts.
13671926_1141605432579751_1284337971_n.jpg

TNA is not exclusive. Hardys and others are doing Indy dates no problems. But Sandow should have gone to Japan or the UK.

TNA is not exclusive. Hardys and others are doing Indy dates no problems. But Sandow should have gone to Japan or the UK.
Can't do shoots, easy money.

Flair got 40 G's to ramble about nothing, Curt Hawkins got 20, I think this guy couldve cleared atleast 30 to bullshit for an hour and a half.

Me and my Hattori fucking anti-ladyboy terrorist knife. Gonna have to penetrate some terrorist ladyboy cells!
{<huh}

Ever notice that none of freshly signed TNA guys never put over their own product?

Couldve said "there's no glass ceilings here, there's no brass rings to grab, just opportunity and fresh ideas".

Something around those lines.

It's the Flair mindset. I shall call it the "Flairp Flop", it makes them look stupid.

In WCW - "THIS... IS... THE BEST... WRESTLING COMPANY... INTHEWORLD!"
After - "WCW was terrible, I'd have left for WWE 5 years before the company shut down, it was a cancer on the industry"

Before TNA - "And now those guys are in TNA. What the hell is TNA?! It's pathetic"
In TNA - "THIS... IS... THE BEST... WRESTLING COMPANY... INTHEWORLD!"
After TNA - "I hated it there, the only good guys they had were AJ Styles and Kurt Angle, that was it"

Flair did it, Christian did it, Hogan did it, hell, even fucking Rhyno did it. Victoria/Tara did it, and she's not coming back any time soon, and they all look stupid for it.

You go to TNA, you shut the fuck up about WWE, and how great TNA is, because everyone knows, as soon as a McMahon calls you, you hop on the first available plane to New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back