PWD 333: The Big Guy, soon to be the neckbeard's favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I needed to hear. Shit doesnt sound like blues traveler in the slightest. Some ears hear every detail and some dont :)

Joking and ranting aside what do you actually listen to im always curious when this little spats come up where others are coming from. Its weird as hell to me that everyone doesnt like the same things I do because I think they are awesome ya know
Im into stuff like five finger death punch slipknot fuel three days grace (old stuff) saint asonia kill switch engage system of a down. You know standard rock i like alt rock also.

“Eva Marie is so hard-working. Yes, she is new. She gets so much flack from fans for being this gorgeous woman who, apparently, they say can’t wrestle, but she puts in the hard work. I love working with talent like that. It’s a challenge for me, but I feel it’s a great spot for me to be in because I can be a leader. I really enjoy that. I remember when I was coming in and having someone to keep you calm and help you through helps. Then you build this confidence. It does help because maybe they don’t have that confidence at first, and you are able to bring them through to a good match. Then they come back, and they are so excited. I absolutely love that.” - Rebecca "Becky" Lynch.

LOL @ "new".

She's been with the company as long as Becky has.

Did the 1990s just drop in to say hey or what in this thread?
That's cuz music peaked in the 90s......fuck everything after it.

Stop posting gay music you fucks.

12 pages of shit music.

Except pac and hieroglyphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back