PWD 333: The Big Guy, soon to be the neckbeard's favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Got The Touch
Platinum Member
Reaction score
swzv5g.jpg

Mascot:

Theme:

@RR can you sticky please?

Ryback is skinny fat... there I said what we were all thinking.

Man fuck your lack luster theme put some style on it

Ryback is not skinny fat ryback is jacked and theres a yuge difference between the 2

Man fuck your lack luster theme put some style on it

Ryback is not skinny fat ryback is jacked and theres a yuge difference between the 2

Man the 2 tone man looks sexy with that hepcat

Did I just see someone call fucking MASTODON "lackluster", and then proffer an alternative that sounds like a shitty karaoke rendition of Bob Marley?!

Did I just see someone call fucking MASTODON "lackluster", and then proffer an alternative that sounds like a shitty karaoke rendition of Bob Marley?!

Yea I said and meant it too.

Sounds nothing like bob marley either it sounds like ska. Try harder to dis me boyo im finding your shit weak

Yea Wut !!!

Mate

Saved me having to click on it.:)

I have had, literally, the most stupid idea ever, it's so stupid, I have to share it, because I deserve to be ridiculed for this stupidity. It's full-on Russotardation.

Seeing as Raw has the upcoming Cruiserweight division, and with it, the Cruiserweight Championship, SmackDown would bring in their own "Alternative" Championship, and I dubbed it the WWE "Limitless" Championship.

Why is it called the "Limitless" Championship? because the possibilities are Limitless! It's the most unpredictable match WWE would have to offer, open to EVERYBODY under a WWE contract, regardless or brand, weight class or even gender.

The champion will start off in the ring, and it starts out like the John Cena US Championship Open Challenge. There is a 5 minute window for the challenge to be accepted, when it's accepted, the match starts. Here's the caveat... ANYBODY can run in at any time, and become a competitor in the match.

It could stay as a one-on-one match, become a triple-threat match, or a full on melée until the first pinfall or submission is made. Strategy is key, if you come in too early, somebody can else come in after you and win the match themselves, leave it too late, and the match is already over.

It would never work, it would be a huge clusterfuck, and confusing as all hell. But it would definitely be unpredictable.

I'm not sure this mascot fits with the our forward thinking pro wrestling LGBT platform.

I have had, literally, the most stupid idea ever, it's so stupid, I have to share it, because I deserve to be ridiculed for this stupidity. It's full-on Russotardation.

Seeing as Raw has the upcoming Cruiserweight division, and with it, the Cruiserweight Championship, SmackDown would bring in their own "Alternative" Championship, and I dubbed it the WWE "Limitless" Championship.

Why is it called the "Limitless" Championship? because the possibilities are Limitless! It's the most unpredictable match WWE would have to offer, open to EVERYBODY under a WWE contract, regardless or brand, weight class or even gender.

The champion will start off in the ring, and it starts out like the John Cena US Championship Open Challenge. There is a 5 minute window for the challenge to be accepted, when it's accepted, the match starts. Here's the caveat... ANYBODY can run in at any time, and become a competitor in the match.

It could stay as a one-on-one match, become a triple-threat match, or a full on melée until the first pinfall or submission is made. Strategy is key, if you come in too early, somebody can else come in after you and win the match themselves, leave it too late, and the match is already over.

It would never work, it would be a huge clusterfuck, and confusing as all hell. But it would definitely be unpredictable.

So...the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship without the 24/7 rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back