PWD 333: The Big Guy, soon to be the neckbeard's favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy lol

Ever notice that none of freshly signed TNA guys never put over their own product?

Couldve said "there's no glass ceilings here, there's no brass rings to grab, just opportunity and fresh ideas".

Something around those lines.

"This man's name looked like a typo..."

ARON REX

Apparently, that was the creative process in coming up with his new name.

“Know what Goldust wanted to do one time? He wanted breast implants.” – Vince McMahon on Raw on March 26, 2001.

That quote was from The Chairman as he was talking to Trish Stratus during the final broadcast of WCW Nitro that was simulcast on Raw. A man with breast implants. Sounds crazy, right? That’s because it is. It was actually considered for Goldust, though. Apparently it was a Goldust idea as a way to make the character even more of a freak.

This was not the only crazy idea considered for Goldust’s act as McMahon and other top decision-makers gave thought to his manager Marlena having a prosthetic penis.

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross revealed the idea during a recent interview with Terri Runnels on The Ross Report.

“I remember having creative meetings, Vince and I, probably Pat and maybe Bruce, Bruce Prichard. And having meetings of various kinds. One meeting, a creative meeting, we had about [the Marlena] character, was that there was a consideration to have the Marlena character have a prosthetic penis and that the penis would be, at certain times, depending on what [Marlena] wore, in a very subtle way, one could detect that there’s something going on there that is not normal,” Ross said.

Bayley inherit Terri Runnels proposed gimmick?

LMAO commercial break mid move!!!!! LOLTNA

LMAO commercial break mid move!!!!! LOLTNA
I thought that was just the stream I'm watching on Fight Network. They've never had a live show without at least 1 fuckup.

Triple H sat down with ESPN to discuss the New Era in the WWE, new superstars such as Braun Strowman, and more. The full interview is at this link and below are just a few highlights:

WWE recently bringing back enhancement matches:

“Anytime you do a match, you’re trying to get personalities over. Because for the most part, people appreciate great wrestling, but if they don’t care about the performers and they don’t care about the story between the two performers, they don’t care about the match. They just don’t. They’ll get to the end of it and they’ll go, ‘Wow, that was really exciting and they did some crazy stuff when the one guy did the thing, you know, like I don’t remember his name, but he did the crazy move.’

“The moves and the matches only are great when they’re with great stories; when those stories are rich, and the characters are rich and you can get involved in them. And when the matches deliver that and you’re invested in those characters — that’s when it’s magic.”

“Enhancement matches on the shows, to me, are designed to get personalities over. It’s designed for one guy to go out there — yeah, he beats up another guy, but what was he doing while he was doing that? He was establishing his moves, so I see what this guy does and see the kind of a style in which he wrestles? But if he just goes out there and just does a few moves with no personality and no charisma, I still don’t care about him. I just know he’s better than the other guy, who didn’t look like he was very good in the first place.”

Braun Strowman’s push:

“We’re resetting Braun Strowman. We’re resetting who he is, and resetting his character and his personality so that you can learn more about him and feel for him. It’s the same thing with Nia Jax and any of these characters that we do those things with. When I write NXT, I never go, ‘I just need to get so and so a match,’ and give them an enhancement match. It’s not what I want to do. I give it to them so I can see a different part of his personality. If I give [Shinsuke] Nakamura an enhancement match in NXT at this point, it’s so I can get the entertainment side of him out that I can’t get if he’s out there and he’s going to wrestle Samoa Joe. I want to see a different side of him, so I give him something that he can do that different side in and show me that personality.”

50/50 booking:

“It’s just a term somebody came up with. It’s just terms that people throw out there. When somebody goes, ‘Well, you just can’t get people over with 50/50 booking,’ [I’ll always say] ‘Oh, I’m sorry, how’s your territory coming? Because this one seems to be doing pretty good over here.’ We just had the largest WrestleMania in history. People talk a lot of smack about ratings and things, but they don’t understand all of the dynamics of everything we do. They don’t. They sit on the internet and they read one thing and they give their point of view.”

#EatShitMeltzer

Konnan told us you don't even own a flat screen and still use XP.

All
b96c78ab5a3c0472be195037ef1e96d3.jpg
Red
f0047d07a1b15ce80bc24a14be0c16d4.jpg
Everything
f49aeed0998462012f4301bdaedd21630a7f18ed75ec0d9d2a08f37db45a5bac_1.jpg

tumblr_o0xw1fBSgH1sj4xr4o1_500.gif
<mma4>

lol @ Lashley being X Division champion. So much for that 220 pound limit.
The X division is not about weight limits. It is about no limits!

Or did they change that? I have not kept up much since Joe was X-champ for like a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back