PWD 270: Shane O' Mac might be one of the Twos in 22-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Juvis heat so strong his Mexicools stablemates distanced themselves from him?
He legit saw himself as a big star. There was that story that Vince gave a lockerroom speech trying to rile up everybody and he said something to the effect of "you work hard, bust your asses cause who knows, even Juvi here can become world champion" and everybody took it as a joke, it was a damn joke but Juvi acted like Vince really meant it.

Now this was around 2003 and it was clearly a joke, like when Vince said a WWE Title shouldn´t be defended in a battle royal cause Stevie Richards could win. Those were clearly a joke, because guys like Juvi and Stevie would NEVER EVER EVER be champions.

Now the scary thing is we´re in 2016 and after all that vanilla movement, that wouldn´t be a joke no more. Both cases could be completely plausible.

Last edited:
I am sure if you went back in time and told the boys in the 90s that guys like Bryan,Punk, Myserio,etc were champions, is like someone comes from the year 2030 and tells you Hornswoggle is running the main event picture.

I thought Juvi got canned for running around naked and wasted in a hotel or something?

Doesn't Impact also air tonight?

I thought Juvi got canned for running around naked and wasted in a hotel or something?

That's what got him fired from WCW.
Running around naked while high on pills, then assaulted a female cop.
Happened during a tour of Australia.

My greatest Juventud memory was the Rock asking Jericho why he thought he was someone special in WCW for beating a guy named Juventud...

That video is pretty great.

Pw9x4x1.png

So double turn at Mania for Reigns/Triple H would make the show memorable right?

Maybe Reigns spears Stephanie to work into the finish, or fuck it....superman punch her and Trips goes to check on her and Shane comes out and flattens Triple H with a chair and count it 1...2...3....Vinces music hits and Shane and him hug Reigns and puts the belt around Reigns waist all Dana White style and Stephanie is holding her face while laying over a prone Triple H wondering "what the fuck is going on here?"

Next night on Raw, Vince says that everything Shane said on Monday was true, under the Authority regime they're chosen ones Orton and Rollins were busts, they let some teeny tiny little GOAT faced mini take their title and ruin his 30th anniversary of his greatest creation and he's never forgiven them for that.

That's why he had his son Shane, the product of his semen walk through hell to prove his worth, to show him that he wanted it more. Sure he lost against the Undertaker, but he showed him just how ruthless he can be, I've been knocked down many times and I got back up and did bigger and better things....

Then Triple H and Stephanie come out and a pissed off Trips wants a rematch at Extreme Rules.....Reigns goes through that, faces Cena at the next one, faces Dean after that and maybe around Summerslam he faces Rollins if he returns by then.

There, I saved the company
I actually really like this and strangely enough it all makes sense but man I just can't do anymore of the heel authority figure thing. I really just want Shane to win and be a neutral/face GM where he's a big part of the show but the whole main storyline isn't a face vs authority figure deal.

So, remember in the last thread about how Mick Foley is being dragged further into the SJW mindset? Well "Feminist Comedian" Amy Williams, (that's right, they exist, and they are all fucking TERRIBLE, I've personally offended a good number of them, by making actual jokes at their expense as for Amy Williams, don't worry, nobody else has heard of her either, considering she has less than 8000 twitter followers) got into it with another Comedian/Podcaster named Mike David, who hosts a pretty popular show called Red Bar Radio, and he apparently owned the bitch pretty handily, she had nothing for him, even though she's supposed to be a comedian, but she's a Feminist Comedian, so that should just tell you all you need to know.

Well, what does Amy Williams do? What all feminists do, try to affect the guy's livelihood by contacting employers, and business partners, trying to get Mike David fired.

So, what does Mick Foley (and Colt Cabana) have to do with this? Well, Amy Williams contacted OneHourTees, who sell shirts for Mike David and Red Bar Radio,

Cbr9_QeUkAARc1y.png:large

The TL;DR of this:
- Hey OneHourTees, I know you sell shirts for this guy
- Well, he said some mean things about me, so I've cc'd my more famous friend, Cameron Esposito, so you'll pay more attention to me.
- So, now you know he's said mean things about me, I want you to remove his shirts, because he shouldn't be allowed to say it
- And, if you don't want to, I have connections to Colt Cabana and Mick Foley, who are both important to YOUR business, so I'll set them on you if you don't, and affect your livelihoods too, because this guy said mean things to me.

So, she actually threatened to set Mick Foley on them if they carry on selling a guy's merchandise. I'll tell you this, I've loved Mick Foley for over 20 years, he was the first wrestler I ever saw, I've seen him perform stand up, I've met him, he's a great guy, but if he actually goes along with this, I think I'd actually be done with him.

Thank you for sharing. This provided a good laugh. The funniest part is 'please don't share this with someone you do business with and who might be your friend' LMAO. These people are delusional, and I can tell you from working on huge college campus they're everywhere. What a cowardly move to threaten someone's business. Okay, now I'm pissed at you for sharing this because now I'm pissed off and it's only 9:30am. DAMMIT SMIGG YOU PIECE OF TRASH!

Lastly, literally never heard of this comedian.

Someone has collated all of the shit the "Feminist Comedian" has pulled in this whole ordeal and screencapped it, including shit like intentionally provoking "harassment", and the contacting employers to try to get them fired, there was even one instance where she contacted somebody's mother, openly bragging about her friends who work at Twitter, Facebook etc, sicking them on people for "harassment"

Why have you done this. Now I'm even more pissed off and its only 9:47. People are the worst. This world is fucked.

Say what you want about feminists, but ones on college campuses are freaky. Had the best smanging of my life from some chick who I called a dumbass in my gender studies class.

LOL, no.

on. It's better than having a girl text me. It's the WWE app saying that Shane O Mac returned and will face Taker at WM. And this is the

i have to PM you

Maybe Roman can learn from the GOAT.

It came to me at work this morning.

Taker refuses to fight Shane. Says he wants the main event or something else.

Vince says oh yes you will. If you don't, you're fired. If you lose, you retire.

After Taker demolishes Shane in every way he tombstones Shane and with eyes locked on Vince, pulls Shane on top on himself 123 and goes out on his back.

Question about posting 'spoilers' is it considered a spoiler if it is posted on WWE.com?

My greatest Juventud memory was the Rock asking Jericho why he thought he was someone special in WCW for beating a guy named Juventud...
And Big Show's laugh right after he says that

So double turn at Mania for Reigns/Triple H would make the show memorable right?

Maybe Reigns spears Stephanie to work into the finish, or fuck it....superman punch her and Trips goes to check on her and Shane comes out and flattens Triple H with a chair and count it 1...2...3....Vinces music hits and Shane and him hug Reigns and puts the belt around Reigns waist all Dana White style and Stephanie is holding her face while laying over a prone Triple H wondering "what the fuck is going on here?"

Next night on Raw, Vince says that everything Shane said on Monday was true, under the Authority regime they're chosen ones Orton and Rollins were busts, they let some teeny tiny little GOAT faced mini take their title and ruin his 30th anniversary of his greatest creation and he's never forgiven them for that.

That's why he had his son Shane, the product of his semen walk through hell to prove his worth, to show him that he wanted it more. Sure he lost against the Undertaker, but he showed him just how ruthless he can be, I've been knocked down many times and I got back up and did bigger and better things....

Then Triple H and Stephanie come out and a pissed off Trips wants a rematch at Extreme Rules.....Reigns goes through that, faces Cena at the next one, faces Dean after that and maybe around Summerslam he faces Rollins if he returns by then.

There, I saved the company

This is your best contribution to PWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back