swzv5g.png

Rules:

1 - Cheer for Triple H
2 - Be a casual fan
3 - Ass floss is still required

Mascot:

Theme:

@RR

**Disclaimer** Mascot was found in a Misc thread. 99.999999% chance of tranny.:D

Finally a mascot worth a fuck(puns are funs)
Struggle sucks at this with all his skinny no hip having bitches

Shane should get Matt Hamill to fight Taker. He's the other 1 behind the 1 in 21-1 after he beat Jon Jones.

So, remember in the last thread about how Mick Foley is being dragged further into the SJW mindset? Well "Feminist Comedian" Amy Williams, (that's right, they exist, and they are all fucking TERRIBLE, I've personally offended a good number of them, by making actual jokes at their expense as for Amy Williams, don't worry, nobody else has heard of her either, considering she has less than 8000 twitter followers) got into it with another Comedian/Podcaster named Mike David, who hosts a pretty popular show called Red Bar Radio, and he apparently owned the bitch pretty handily, she had nothing for him, even though she's supposed to be a comedian, but she's a Feminist Comedian, so that should just tell you all you need to know.

Well, what does Amy Williams do? What all feminists do, try to affect the guy's livelihood by contacting employers, and business partners, trying to get Mike David fired.

So, what does Mick Foley (and Colt Cabana) have to do with this? Well, Amy Williams contacted OneHourTees, who sell shirts for Mike David and Red Bar Radio,

Cbr9_QeUkAARc1y.png:large

The TL;DR of this:
- Hey OneHourTees, I know you sell shirts for this guy
- Well, he said some mean things about me, so I've cc'd my more famous friend, Cameron Esposito, so you'll pay more attention to me.
- So, now you know he's said mean things about me, I want you to remove his shirts, because he shouldn't be allowed to say it
- And, if you don't want to, I have connections to Colt Cabana and Mick Foley, who are both important to YOUR business, so I'll set them on you if you don't, and affect your livelihoods too, because this guy said mean things to me.

So, she actually threatened to set Mick Foley on them if they carry on selling a guy's merchandise. I'll tell you this, I've loved Mick Foley for over 20 years, he was the first wrestler I ever saw, I've seen him perform stand up, I've met him, he's a great guy, but if he actually goes along with this, I think I'd actually be done with him.

Hacksaw gives the mascot a thumbs up.

th

So, remember in the last thread about how Mick Foley is being dragged further into the SJW mindset? Well "Feminist Comedian" Amy Williams, (that's right, they exist, and they are all fucking TERRIBLE, I've personally offended a good number of them, by making actual jokes at their expense as for Amy Williams, don't worry, nobody else has heard of her either, considering she has less than 8000 twitter followers) got into it with another Comedian/Podcaster named Mike David, who hosts a pretty popular show called Red Bar Radio, and he apparently owned the bitch pretty handily, she had nothing for him, even though she's supposed to be a comedian, but she's a Feminist Comedian, so that should just tell you all you need to know.

Well, what does Amy Williams do? What all feminists do, try to affect the guy's livelihood by contacting employers, and business partners, trying to get Mike David fired.

So, what does Mick Foley (and Colt Cabana) have to do with this? Well, Amy Williams contacted OneHourTees, who sell shirts for Mike David and Red Bar Radio,

The TL;DR of this:
- Well, he said some mean things about me, so I've cc'd my more famous friend, Cameron Esposito, so you'll pay more attention to me.
- So, now you know he's said mean things about me, I want you to remove his shirts, because he shouldn't be allowed to say it
- And, if you don't want to, I have connections to Colt Cabana and Mick Foley, who are both important to YOUR business, so I'll set them on you if you don't, and affect your livelihoods too, because this guy said mean things to me.

So, she actually threatened to set Mick Foley on them if they carry on selling a guy's merchandise. I'll tell you this, I've loved Mick Foley for over 20 years, he was the first wrestler I ever saw, I've seen him perform stand up, I've met him, he's a great guy, but if he actually goes along with this, I think I'd actually be done with him.
The worst part is she's not even remotely attractive and probably has Hobbit feet.

AmyMiller-1_WEB.jpg

I read that fuckin encyclopedia and still dont care
Sorry Smigg

lol she lools like a typical shithead hipster bitch from Oakland

Also I have no fucking idea who Cameron Esposito is

Also I have no fucking idea who Cameron Esposito is

The long and short of it, she's a "box ticker" comedian. "We need a chick on this bill". She's your typical hipster-chick "Alternative Comedian". Who only performs in her safe little bubbles, with the other hipsters, and pseudo-intellectuals, who make fun of the "Club Comics", but is too shit scared to actually go there because they'll be eaten alive.

The TL;DR of this:

Tough, but fair. Mirin' your principles brah.:)

*Misc mode off*

The long and short of it, she's a "box ticker" comedian. "We need a chick on this bill". She's your typical hipster-chick "Alternative Comedian". Who only performs in her safe little bubbles, with the other hipsters, and pseudo-intellectuals, who make fun of the "Club Comics", but is too shit scared to actually go there because they'll be eaten alive.

I loathe those kinds of comedians. I remember when I stopped watching TV a few years ago part of the reason was giving up on some of my favourite shows like 8/10 Cats or HIGNFY because they would constantly have those kind of comedians on them.

Think Shane will actually face Taker? Or is Cena gonna make it back in time?

Think Shane will actually face Taker? Or is Cena gonna make it back in time?

Shane's the placeholder. If Cena's ready to go, great, we have Cena vs. Taker in a Hell in a Cell, fucking wonderful stuff. If he isn't, Great, we have Shane vs. Taker in a Hell in a Cell, Shane's a crazy bastard and will pull something out of the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back