PWD 270: Shane O' Mac might be one of the Twos in 22-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go

HHH, you're dead!

4v5ngg.gif

To the death, Hunter!

Tough, but fair. Mirin' your principles brah.:)

*Misc mode off*

I loathe those kinds of comedians. I remember when I stopped watching TV a few years ago part of the reason was giving up on some of my favourite shows like 8/10 Cats or HIGNFY because they would constantly have those kind of comedians on them.

It's not so much "principles", but I can deal with Mick being a hypocrite, where he'll shout from the rooftops "Hijack the show, do it for Daniel Bryan, make your voices heard!", only to finger wag when they do it during a women's match, I can deal with some of the SJWism. But actively going along with some vindictive action to ruin someone's livelihood and their ability to put food on the table, that's where I draw the fucking line.

As for the second part, the Commissioning Editor for Comedy at the BBC actually laid it out and said "I care more for diversity than I do talent", so he'll shoehorn in these terrible comedians like Gina Yashere, Andi Osho and Ava Vidal on Mock The Week, even the viewers have sent them comments saying "Please stop putting them on, they're terrible"

Live at the Apollo has suffered the same fate unforunately. Before, it was the top comedians in the UK, with some special appearances from US comedians, but now, they've stopped bringing in the top comedians, and are instead, pushing these terrible "diverse" comedians, and ratings have tanked, where it used to be prime time on BBC One, and ended up being shifted to BBC Two.

San Francisco – February 27th, 2016

-Pro Wrestling Revolution opens the 2016 season with its return to San Francisco! It is always exciting to do our events here and this year is no different. We have the debut of second generation lucha libre superstar who is known for his work world wide, from his time in Japan, with World Championship Wrestling ( WCW ) as part of the L.W.O and of course Mexico, as part of “The Dinastia Wagner”, he is Silver King!

We have the JUICE! Pro Wrestling Revolution Jr. Heavyweight Champion, Juventud Guerrera makes his presence in city by the Bay, along with Woman’s Champion Christina Von Eerie and all your Revolution estrellas!

Get your tickets today! #Viva!

MATCHES
Lucha Estelar

El Mariachi ™ & Juventud Guerrera vs BorderPatrol ®

Semi Main Event
El Vaquero Fantasma vs. Silver King

Pro Wrestling Revolution Woman’s Title
Kianna Rivera vs. Christina Von Eerie (c)

Tag Team Match
Los Chicanos vs. “Kung Fu Hustle” – Willie Mack & Ultimo Panda

Special Attraction
“Angel of Flight” Mike Matthews vs. El Campesinos II

Lucha de Cuatro Esquinas
Anarkya vs. Estilo Mexicano vs. Cazador Del Alma vs. Gallo Tapado Jr

Rookies Collide
“Papa Esco” Raul Escobar vs. Psymon Cross

Referees: Alex Chang, Toby Reynolds & Sparkey Ballard

@Pliny Pete should I check this out? only 20$ ringside and The Mack will be there. lol

Oh shit

The Juicy One has come back to the Bay

It's not so much "principles", but I can deal with Mick being a hypocrite, where he'll shout from the rooftops "Hijack the show, do it for Daniel Bryan, make your voices heard!", only to finger wag when they do it during a women's match, I can deal with some of the SJWism. But actively going along with some vindictive action to ruin someone's livelihood and their ability to put food on the table, that's where I draw the fucking line.

As for the second part, the Commissioning Editor for Comedy at the BBC actually laid it out and said "I care more for diversity than I do talent", so he'll shoehorn in these terrible comedians like Gina Yashere, Andi Osho and Ava Vidal on Mock The Week, even the viewers have sent them comments saying "Please stop putting them on, they're terrible"

Live at the Apollo has suffered the same fate unforunately. Before, it was the top comedians in the UK, with some special appearances from US comedians, but now, they've stopped bringing in the top comedians, and are instead, pushing these terrible "diverse" comedians, and ratings have tanked, where it used to be prime time on BBC One, and ended up being shifted to BBC Two.
I cut Foley some slack because he (nearly) died for our sins.

Smigg that post was awesome. The dude she emailed forwarded it to the guy that "insulted" her.

The worst part is she's not even remotely attractive and probably has Hobbit feet.

AmyMiller-1_WEB.jpg
Show me one feminist who is attractive and I'll walk up to Brock Lesnar and ask him to sign me a Sable Playboy mag.

They need to change the Shane/Taker match to a street fight so he can jump off the Cowboys screen onto a bunch of tables. It would basically be from the same height as when he jumped off the tron.

cowboys-stadium-large.jpg

Hot chicks don't become feminists because they can get laid

San Francisco – February 27th, 2016

-Pro Wrestling Revolution opens the 2016 season with its return to San Francisco! It is always exciting to do our events here and this year is no different. We have the debut of second generation lucha libre superstar who is known for his work world wide, from his time in Japan, with World Championship Wrestling ( WCW ) as part of the L.W.O and of course Mexico, as part of “The Dinastia Wagner”, he is Silver King!

We have the JUICE! Pro Wrestling Revolution Jr. Heavyweight Champion, Juventud Guerrera makes his presence in city by the Bay, along with Woman’s Champion Christina Von Eerie and all your Revolution estrellas!

Get your tickets today! #Viva!

MATCHES
Lucha Estelar

El Mariachi ™ & Juventud Guerrera vs BorderPatrol ®

Semi Main Event
El Vaquero Fantasma vs. Silver King

Pro Wrestling Revolution Woman’s Title
Kianna Rivera vs. Christina Von Eerie (c)

Tag Team Match
Los Chicanos vs. “Kung Fu Hustle” – Willie Mack & Ultimo Panda

Special Attraction
“Angel of Flight” Mike Matthews vs. El Campesinos II

Lucha de Cuatro Esquinas
Anarkya vs. Estilo Mexicano vs. Cazador Del Alma vs. Gallo Tapado Jr

Rookies Collide
“Papa Esco” Raul Escobar vs. Psymon Cross

Referees: Alex Chang, Toby Reynolds & Sparkey Ballard

@Pliny Pete should I check this out? only 20$ ringside and The Mack will be there. lol
Surprised to see one of the great defensive lineman of Tijuana State is still going at it.

Show me one feminist who is attractive and I'll walk up to Brock Lesnar and ask him to sign me a Sable Playboy mag.
I think that's why feminists are so angry and....well, feminists. They just need to get laid.
Anita Sarkeesian isn't exactly hot but I'd smash the shit out of her and she'd mellow the fuck out.

Smigg that post was awesome. The dude she emailed forwarded it to the guy that "insulted" her.

Someone has collated all of the shit the "Feminist Comedian" has pulled in this whole ordeal and screencapped it, including shit like intentionally provoking "harassment", and the contacting employers to try to get them fired, there was even one instance where she contacted somebody's mother, openly bragging about her friends who work at Twitter, Facebook etc, sicking them on people for "harassment"

If he cuts a promo like this I'll go to the show

Hot chicks don't become feminists because they can get laid

where were the feminazi's when the nfl cheerleaders were making 2 bucks an hour?

they don't care about attractive womens rights

Didn't Juvi get fired from WWE because he wanted his girlfriend to accompany him to the ring, but they wouldn't let him, so he threw a tantrum over it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back