PWD 270: Shane O' Mac might be one of the Twos in 22-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you want about feminists, but ones on college campuses are freaky. Had the best smanging of my life from some chick who I called a dumbass in my gender studies class.

Say what you want about feminists, but ones on college campuses are freaky. Had the best smanging of my life from some chick who I called a dumbass in my gender studies class.

Did she take you up teh butt?

Didn't Juvi get fired from WWE because he wanted his girlfriend to accompany him to the ring, but they wouldn't let him, so he threw a tantrum over it?

RIP Mexicools

Saw this on The Board.
giphy-10.gif

vVGoaHhT.png

I popped for the Snuka incident report.

And I bet there's something in that box about Vince and 90s HBK being lovers.

San Francisco – February 27th, 2016

-Pro Wrestling Revolution opens the 2016 season with its return to San Francisco! It is always exciting to do our events here and this year is no different. We have the debut of second generation lucha libre superstar who is known for his work world wide, from his time in Japan, with World Championship Wrestling ( WCW ) as part of the L.W.O and of course Mexico, as part of “The Dinastia Wagner”, he is Silver King!

We have the JUICE! Pro Wrestling Revolution Jr. Heavyweight Champion, Juventud Guerrera makes his presence in city by the Bay, along with Woman’s Champion Christina Von Eerie and all your Revolution estrellas!

Get your tickets today! #Viva!

MATCHES
Lucha Estelar

El Mariachi ™ & Juventud Guerrera vs BorderPatrol ®

Semi Main Event
El Vaquero Fantasma vs. Silver King

Pro Wrestling Revolution Woman’s Title
Kianna Rivera vs. Christina Von Eerie (c)

Tag Team Match
Los Chicanos vs. “Kung Fu Hustle” – Willie Mack & Ultimo Panda

Special Attraction
“Angel of Flight” Mike Matthews vs. El Campesinos II

Lucha de Cuatro Esquinas
Anarkya vs. Estilo Mexicano vs. Cazador Del Alma vs. Gallo Tapado Jr

Rookies Collide
“Papa Esco” Raul Escobar vs. Psymon Cross

Referees: Alex Chang, Toby Reynolds & Sparkey Ballard

@Pliny Pete should I check this out? only 20$ ringside and The Mack will be there. lol
Im thinking about going to this too
Ive been to their shows before and theyre decent for an indy
Usually pulls a good size bingo hall crowd but I havent been since they lost their local spanish language tv so I dont know how the crowds are now

And I bet there's something in that box about Vince and 90s HBK being lovers.

Didn't the dirtsheets say that to get the belt you had to suck the company penis?

HBK has definitely sucked a couple of dicks in his life. There's no way he hasn't.

It's something a lot of people have talked about in various shoots over the years. HBK got away with so much because him and Vince were lovers.

Rusev's appearance and something called "Wizard World" has been cancelled, and he's gone on an absolutely hilarious rant

It's something a lot of people have talked about in various shoots over the years. HBK got away with so much because him and Vince were lovers.

Yea Hawk (RIP) and Bret both made mention of it

I know there's no real evidence, but I believe those two were banging each other. Not that anything is wrong with it, I let them bang.

Cage used to be part of the main heel stable in Pro Wrestling Revolution
It was called La Migra and there was this white trailer trash lookin broad with a huge jelly jiggle booty in the group
They had a heel ref in this group too and he would literally molest the shit outta the females on the opposing team during pre match inspections
Im talking straight up sexual violation type shit in the ring
I hope that dyke comedian from Oakland never goes to this show cause she'll be writing so many emails

I cant stand these feminist folk they make me angry.

Can't even make a period joke anymore

I know there's no real evidence, but I believe those two were banging each other. Not that anything is wrong with it, I let them bang.
And it's not just bitter people like Bret or guys who were wronged by HBK like Shane Douglas either. The Road Warriors talked about how he'd just barge into Vince's office all the time and cuss him out and literally nothing would happen. This was after he flopped as champ too so it's not like WCW wanted him.

I heard Vince painted a white smile on his face.

And it's not just bitter people like Bret or guys who were wronged by HBK like Shane Douglas either. The Road Warriors talked about how he'd just barge into Vince's office all the time and cuss him out and literally nothing would happen. This was after he flopped as champ too so it's not like WCW wanted him.

Not only that, Vince flew to Indianapolis, to go to a Hotel room, because Shawn, Nash, Hall and HHH were complaining, because they weren't happy with the direction the company was going in.

Can you imagine anyone else managing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back