PWD 270: Shane O' Mac might be one of the Twos in 22-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching Braggin Rights 2010 cuz I missed the whole Nexus era. Can't believe they didn't put the title on Wade Barrett during this time.

So double turn at Mania for Reigns/Triple H would make the show memorable right?

Maybe Reigns spears Stephanie to work into the finish, or fuck it....superman punch her and Trips goes to check on her and Shane comes out and flattens Triple H with a chair and count it 1...2...3....Vinces music hits and Shane and him hug Reigns and puts the belt around Reigns waist all Dana White style and Stephanie is holding her face while laying over a prone Triple H wondering "what the fuck is going on here?"

Next night on Raw, Vince says that everything Shane said on Monday was true, under the Authority regime they're chosen ones Orton and Rollins were busts, they let some teeny tiny little GOAT faced mini take their title and ruin his 30th anniversary of his greatest creation and he's never forgiven them for that.

That's why he had his son Shane, the product of his semen walk through hell to prove his worth, to show him that he wanted it more. Sure he lost against the Undertaker, but he showed him just how ruthless he can be, I've been knocked down many times and I got back up and did bigger and better things....

Then Triple H and Stephanie come out and a pissed off Trips wants a rematch at Extreme Rules.....Reigns goes through that, faces Cena at the next one, faces Dean after that and maybe around Summerslam he faces Rollins if he returns by then.

There, I saved the company

I know what I hate, and I don't hate this.

It seemed like, going back a couple years, that they were constantly teasing Vince coming back to put Steph and Hunter in their place, but it never happened. One thing I don't love about this is still having an "authority/corporation" heel in charge.

Then how does Shane actually beat Taker one on one?

And what closes the show....I know the title should be top priority, but control of the company seems to be a bigger deal than that.

Trips/Reigns goes on third-to last. Trips wins and goes to the back, celebrating. Next match is the battle royal to let the crowd come down a bit. Main event is HIAC. Trips is now suited up and he comes out with Steph and Vince to watch from the front row as the Shane problem finally gets taken care of. Shane wins when Kane interferes on his behalf. As Kane walks past the Authority he looks at Hunter and Steph and says "Best for business."

So Trips is still champion, but now Shane calls all the shots.

tumblr_o309m12vS61sbzhteo1_400.gif

Can't help it just I still mark out watching this

"Did you see the idiotic fans that had their faces painted like the Headbangers? And you're gonna tell me that fans don't deserve to get punched sometimes!" - The King, 1997

the power outage!
Perfect. Max can start a thread, they cut a promo saying "Lights Out" when it's been going, then Max deletes the thread. I was going to say we could get the mod Sparky to settle them out, but he's got a Heisenberg gimmick now.

Question about posting 'spoilers' is it considered a spoiler if it is posted on WWE.com?
As Mean Gene once said "If it hasnt aired on tv then it hasnt happened yet"

".....don't you ever do that again jabroni" gets me every time

Here's the segment I was talking about with the epic Show laugh

And it's not just bitter people like Bret or guys who were wronged by HBK like Shane Douglas either. The Road Warriors talked about how he'd just barge into Vince's office all the time and cuss him out and literally nothing would happen. This was after he flopped as champ too so it's not like WCW wanted him.
Shawn (and Bret and Diesel) weren't money making machines so there was no reason for Vince to give into Shawn like that other than ya know.

As Steve Austin, Bret, Road Warriors, and 'Taker have all stated on the record that Shawn Michaels got away with more shit than anyone else, even more than Hogan when Hogan was truly running wild. McMahon is fairly guarded by all accounts, didn't spend much time at all with the boys in bars, hotels, etc but he did spend time with Shawn. He's flown to meet with Shawn in hotel rooms, he's picked up the tab for the Kliq a few times and even paid Shawn Michaels out his contract while Shawn was coked up sitting at home for 4 years. Something just isn't right

So double turn at Mania for Reigns/Triple H would make the show memorable right?

Maybe Reigns spears Stephanie to work into the finish, or fuck it....superman punch her and Trips goes to check on her and Shane comes out and flattens Triple H with a chair and count it 1...2...3....Vinces music hits and Shane and him hug Reigns and puts the belt around Reigns waist all Dana White style and Stephanie is holding her face while laying over a prone Triple H wondering "what the fuck is going on here?"

Next night on Raw, Vince says that everything Shane said on Monday was true, under the Authority regime they're chosen ones Orton and Rollins were busts, they let some teeny tiny little GOAT faced mini take their title and ruin his 30th anniversary of his greatest creation and he's never forgiven them for that.

That's why he had his son Shane, the product of his semen walk through hell to prove his worth, to show him that he wanted it more. Sure he lost against the Undertaker, but he showed him just how ruthless he can be, I've been knocked down many times and I got back up and did bigger and better things....

Then Triple H and Stephanie come out and a pissed off Trips wants a rematch at Extreme Rules.....Reigns goes through that, faces Cena at the next one, faces Dean after that and maybe around Summerslam he faces Rollins if he returns by then.

There, I saved the company
Geezus Christ this is like the perfect scenario..kudos to you sir..got me all irrationally excited for wm thinking this can actually happen lol

From Shawn himself in his '99 shoot said that he(and to a degree Bret) were closer to Vince than past generations because they both went out each night wanting to have the best match on the card and were truly passionate about wrestling. He basically said that the past generations were lazy who went out throwing punches and kicks for 20 minutes and never really cared. So his reasoning was that Bret and himself were the first champs who were exactly like what Vince wanted his champ to be. Makes sense to me but his words not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back