PWD 231: Undertaker is Now 21-2 Because of Meek Mill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao. Vince would call Woods Zeke.

Well, at least some of those things are from the 2000s lol

I don't know what the Browns play during practice, or whatever. I would just put Joe Haden and Joe Thomas in charge of it lol./

lolled when they said that they didn't want to be the big 3 black stereotypes in wrestling (angry black guy, thug black guy or foreign black guy aka Kamala) and wanted to inspire black kids that they could be anything they wanted and defy stereotypes, so what does Vince do, months later he comes up a 4th stereotype - black southern baptist preachers. And they just smiled and gritted through their teeth.

I don't know what the Browns play during practice, or whatever. I would just put Joe Haden and Joe Thomas in charge of it lol./
Thomas is a Badger, Jump Around is like the official Badger song

That'd be a hot and cold mix of hardcore underground rap and George Strait type country I imagine

Mil Muertes has a crappy finisher

Woods talking how at Deep South they wanted him to be a street boxer.

Woods "Bro have you met me, I play video games and read comic books"

So, Uhaa Nation's new name... Apollo Crews.

"Hey kid, you look like that guy from the Old Spice commercials..."

terry-crews1.png

uhaa-nation.jpg

terry-crews-raving-o.gif

06_02_245_terry_crews_black_bodybuilder_0017.jpg

President Comacho puts butts in seats.

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, with the internal talk of adding emphasis to the Diva’s division, the company is considering a Diva’s Tag Title. The idea would be to play off of the increased popularity of women’s sports in the U.S. and the Ronda Rousey phenomenon.

More emphasis? How about writing actual characters besides crazy girl/slightly less crazy girl and putting them in something resembling a storyline.

Even TNA knew that having a women's tag title was dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back