PWD 231: Undertaker is Now 21-2 Because of Meek Mill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good little write up of Pipers time out here in California in the late 70's whivh is when he first became a star before moving on to Florida and Georgia

http://theflyingbodypress.blogspot.com/2015/08/wrestling-legends-rowdy-roddy-piper.html?spref=fb

that article failed to mention the aftermath of the ali/piper exhibition. gene was legit pissed at piper for the hip toss(because he thought piper was trying to get himself over) even though piper swore to gene that it was ali's idea. gene didn't believe him and beat the shit out of him everyday in the gym for 2 weeks

Just saw that I wrote Florida and Georgia, meant Georgia and the Carolinas

Rex, how come there wasn't a wrestler in the Attitude Era who was obsessed with feet?

It was a damn shame there wasn't. Would of put butts in seats.

To add to a point in the last thread

"Humans" was fucking great.

I didn't understsnd the thread title until I listened to the theme. Funny! I am probably the most casual rap fan ever, but I think that I can say without hyperbole, that is the worst rap song I have ever heard. Even worse than that "move bitch, get out the way" one!

Fine mascot though.:)

I didn't understsnd the thread title until I listened to the theme. Funny! I am probably the most casual rap fan ever, but I think that I can say without hyperbole, that is the worst rap song I have ever heard. Even worse than that "move bitch, get out the way" one!

Take it easy, brah. That song was cool

8-year-old cancer patient signs WWE contract with his favorite wrestler Stardust at his side

lol kid buried buentello in his hometown arena

vh6gH.gif

So, Uhaa Nation's new name... Apollo Crews.

"Hey kid, you look like that guy from the Old Spice commercials..."

terry-crews1.png

uhaa-nation.jpg

Weird thing is Samoa Joe

Speaking of which, I'm so glad they changed his theme from that weird one he had before. It's like an instrumental of "Simon Says" by Pharoahe Monch

Which is still played when the Atlanta Falcons score a rushing TD. It's been 12 years and we can't find a better song.

How come they don't use any Outkast or even just Big Boi?

Hopefully they start using MIGOS.

I don't know how common it is for other teams but Quinn likes to play music during practice. Looking at his playlist he's about as in touch as Vinnie Mac is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back