PWD 231: Undertaker is Now 21-2 Because of Meek Mill

Status
Not open for further replies.
She'll never make it to Raw with that face

Was great to see her put over Flair though. I'm still surprised they got her to do the job when she's winning on Raw.

Probably just part of the transition plan, to elevate some of the girls left in NXT so that, assuming the women's renaissance continues, the recent Raw debutants can be phased out of NXT.

I suspect that is what they're doing with KO right now as well. Have Finn B

I will admit that I watch women's tennis and beach volleyball...

Beach volleyball isn't a sport, it's toned ass eye candy and everyone knows it.

Was great to see her put over Flair though. I'm still surprised they got her to do the job when she's winning on Raw.

Probably just part of the transition plan, to elevate some of the girls left in NXT so that, assuming the women's renaissance continues, the recent Raw debutants can be phased out of NXT.

I suspect that is what they're doing with KO right now as well. Have Finn B

enhanced-buzz-2020-1389141866-10.jpg

I just saw this pic... wut?

Beach volleyball isn't a sport, it's toned ass eye candy and everyone knows it.

That's why you gotta go College, chicks still have junk in the trunk unless their washboard ass beach counterpart.

Right now RAW is benefiting from fan interest in performers from NXT, but those NXT performers have their own fairly well developed and consistent characters which they've carried over from NXT. It will be interesting to see if the WWE can maintain or even expand those, or if they'll simply go to the RAW standard and collapse once this current storyline is complete.

No they won't. They already screw them up and it hasn't even been three weeks. The only guy that is trying hard to hang in there is Owens, and I think it has a lot to do with him being one of HHH golden boys.

Right now RAW is benefiting from fan interest in performers from NXT, but those NXT performers have their own fairly well developed and consistent characters which they've carried over from NXT. It will be interesting to see if the WWE can maintain or even expand those, or if they'll simply go to the RAW standard and collapse once this current storyline is complete.

How are the ratings?

They don't look good to me.

WWE used the return of Brock Lesnar after a week long absence to promote last night's episode of Monday Night Raw from the SAP Center in San Jose, California. However, there was an undeniable allure created by the death of pro wrestling legend "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and how the company would pay tribute to him. Despite those factors, the show did roughly the same ratings it did last week, averaging 3.70 million viewers compared to 3.67 million seven days ago.

The hourly breakdown does show a big jump for the first hour:

Hour one: 3.74 million
Hour two: 3.70 million
Hour three: 3.67 million

Read more:http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe-ra...iewers-remain-steady-roddy-piper-tribute-show

Big Nasty Frank with the big nasty statistics and those numbers don't lie...

I just watched Swerved for the first time. Couldn't get enough of it.

Summer Rae seems like a good person
Heath is pretty funny
Truth is cool
Paige is really hot
Seth saying "I'm THE talent" when asked if he was talent was hilarious.

Rusev throwing a fish at Lana is one of those hilarious tv moments that Im gonna remember for years

It was a throwback to the crazy anything can happen at any moment feeling of the MNW era

That's great.:)^

[YT]bLGIlZwVj4g[/YT]

No 9.:)

That's why you gotta go College, chicks still have junk in the trunk unless their washboard ass beach counterpart.

That sentence is proof you didn't go to college.

I'm not a fan of rap music, but Simon Says is a fucking great song.

In fact, speaking of Pharoahe Monch, there was this guitar riff that I was looking for for YEARS. I thought it was Jimi Hendrix because of the use of the wah peddle, or Lenny Kravitz, because he wishes he was Jimi Hendrix. Then, after a listen to a classic Ricky Gervais XFM radio show of all things, I heard the riff again, and it was Pharoahe Monch all along

[YT]2MohlwGe024[/YT]

yeah Monch just made good music, period. My favorite stuff of his came from before he went solo, when he was in the group Organized Konfusion.

[YT]UoJ37xCi3KQ[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back