PWD 231: Undertaker is Now 21-2 Because of Meek Mill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronda is over
women's sports isn't

Yeah with the UFC's scheduling these days there are women's fights literally every weekend it seems but I never hear a damn thing about those.

Speaking of which, I'm so glad they changed his theme from that weird one he had before. It's like an instrumental of "Simon Says" by Pharoahe Monch

they had to change it. toho co. (creators and owners of godzilla) are notorious for lawsuits involving trademark infringement involving anything remotely related to godzilla and they usually win. they single handedly put rawkus records out of business because of the simon says song. damn shame too. soundbombing II was gold.

I rooted against the Mexican bitch last Saturday. Bitch had the nerve to wear a lucha mask and walk down with the Mexican Flag on her back...She was born in Houston smh

I'm glad she got rekt

I will admit that I watch women's tennis and beach volleyball...

Womens College Volleyball is the fucking tits, i'm trying to tell you men, this is the sport you should be watching...even in a dark room

I support women to the fullest
Lingerie Football is the best football

I rooted against the Mexican bitch last Saturday. Bitch had the nerve to wear a lucha mask and walk down with the Mexican Flag on her back...She was born in Houston smh

I'm glad she got rekt
Oh the irony

they had to change it. toho co. (creators and owners of godzilla) are notorious for lawsuits involving trademark infringement involving anything remotely related to godzilla and they usually win. they single handedly put rawkus records out of business because of the simon says song. damn shame too. soundbombing II was gold.

I'm not a fan of rap music, but Simon Says is a fucking great song.

In fact, speaking of Pharoahe Monch, there was this guitar riff that I was looking for for YEARS. I thought it was Jimi Hendrix because of the use of the wah peddle, or Lenny Kravitz, because he wishes he was Jimi Hendrix. Then, after a listen to a classic Ricky Gervais XFM radio show of all things, I heard the riff again, and it was Pharoahe Monch all along

[YT]2MohlwGe024[/YT]

More emphasis? How about writing actual characters besides crazy girl/slightly less crazy girl and putting them in something resembling a storyline.

Right now RAW is benefiting from fan interest in performers from NXT, but those NXT performers have their own fairly well developed and consistent characters which they've carried over from NXT. It will be interesting to see if the WWE can maintain or even expand those, or if they'll simply go to the RAW standard and collapse once this current storyline is complete.

Anyone else think it's weird, how Bayley is about to run through the three girls who were just called up, while she's left down in NXT?

So, the girl who beats all three of them, back to back to back isn't seen as good enough for the Divas Revolution?

Hell, throw Nattie in there, you have "The Submission Sorority" and they don't have the woman who is perhaps the best female submission artist in WWE history, the woman who had just as much of a hand in training the Bella Twins as anyone, and last time Naomi tried it on with her, she was left in a heap.

So, have Nattie form her own team, with Bayley and draft in Sara Del Rey for a brief tenure

Last edited:
What about Total Divas?

Anyone else think it's weird, how Bayley is about to run through the three girls who were just called up, while she's left down in NXT?

She'll never make it to Raw with that face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back