PWD 191: Roman Reigns and his beanstalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Layla?

MediumFantasticGermanshorthairedpointer.gif

Sting will be the last entrant at the Rumble and he's gonna be the one to end Lesnar's reign. Undertaker challenges him for the title at WM 40.

A couple of big things happened at the NXT tapings:

A tournament to decide the Number 1 contender took place, with Finn B

Has there even been a performer who flip flops as much as Show?

Heel/face.

Powerful/comedy.

Its like they have no idea what to do with him.

That's why I want him gone. Survivor Series was my breaking point regarding him. Guy turns on his team, alligns with Rusev (who he had been in a serious feud with recently), and still fucking lost the match. And now he gets this feud with Roman Reigns where they try to make Show look like a destroyer again? Fuck that!

WWE manages to kill spontaneous momentum with ease.

Michael Cole : "Hey everybody, let's all start Fandangoing."

I think this Mizdow thing has ran its course.

They have to be splitting by the Rumble. I think that goofy segment on Raw where Sandow revealed that he'd been secretly filming Miz and Miz shot him a weird look was supposed to be the start of it.

from the last thread:

NXT 3 was so fucking good, gutted it's not on the network

The WWE youtube has playlists for the first 3 seasons at least.

from the last thread:

The WWE youtube has playlists for the first 3 seasons at least.

Yeah, it does, but sometimes, they decide that certain episodes aren't available here. NXT 3 was great because nobody gave a shit, especially Cole and Matthews, who were seemingly given carte bl

The Usos are on Talk is Jericho today, really interesting stuff, they talk about being a member of the Anoa'i family, the role Umaga played in their lives and career, growing up and working a job with Roman Reigns before they started wrestling and other stuff.

On Wednesday, his guest is Rob Trujillo of Metallica.

Has Nash ever said anything about HBK being the vanilla midget GOAT? Or does he get a pass because they're boys?

Yeah, it does, but sometimes, they decide that certain episodes aren't available here. NXT 3 was great because nobody gave a shit, especially Cole and Matthews, who were seemingly given carte bl

Has Nash ever said anything about HBK being the vanilla midget GOAT? Or does he get a pass because they're boys?

Given HBK's billed as 6'1" it's highly likely he's more like 5'11". In wrestling terms, anyone under 6' is automatically a midget.

Where is Layla?

MediumFantasticGermanshorthairedpointer.gif

I love that gif. I remember when that happened, my wife happened to be in the room while it was on.

Mrs. Socratic: That girls boobs are just ridiculous.
Socratic: Yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

A couple of big things happened at the NXT tapings:

A tournament to decide the Number 1 contender took place, with Finn B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back