PWD 191: Roman Reigns and his beanstalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny that the two twins would actually keep working together in a normal environment.

They had a special on the network where they talked about that stuff and they said it was either their sister or Roman's sister's moving business that they were working at. So it makes sense that they would be working together still.

I've posted some of the matches in vbookie this evening for you guys to bet on. Interesting odds in some of the matches.

One thing I'm surprised about, we haven't heard mass complaining from Raw when Bryan lost to Bray Wyatt. I was expecting Wrestling Forum, Youtube and Cageside Seats to erupt in a chorus of "They're trying to bury Bryan beofe the Rumble... make sure Reigns looks strong!"

he was screwed with so it keeps him looking strong and the authority as bad guys is why

differnet to cesaro/kid for example

Someone make a new thread.

WWE job ad:

"Minimum of five years of TV/Film writing and production experience
Professional TV staff experience in drama and comedy a plus
Writing and directing reality television a plus
Experience in all aspects of live TV production a plus
Highly creative (a prolific idea generator)
Plugged into pop culture
Able to work closely and effectively with Talent, Writers, and Producers throughout the creative process
Strong understanding of WWE's audience (demographic and psychographic) a plus
Must live in New York City/Stamford, CT area OR be willing and able to relocate there
Strong knowledge of WWE shows, talent, and storylines
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
Flexible travel schedule (extensive travel required)
BA/BS in Film, TV, Drama, Media Studies, Communications or similar field of study or industry experience in lieu of degree"

So actually knowing the business and the audience is useful but not obligatory.

Fucking TV and reality (?) tv writers.

Reality tv writers.

WRITERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back