PWD 191: Roman Reigns and his beanstalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Nash ever said anything about HBK being the vanilla midget GOAT? Or does he get a pass because they're boys?

Shawn could talk so thats why I assumed he got a pass.

3959-raw-diesel-kevin_nash-wwf.png

“You’re not supposed to be 7 feet tall, handsome, smart. You’re a giant, you should look like a giant and fee-fi-fo-fum around. You shouldn’t know anything about art. You shouldn’t be well-rounded. Look at the core of the hard-core wrestling fans. What do we have in common? When they go to New York City, do they go to the modern art museum and can’t believe that Picasso’s early work is not cubism? Do they know that? Do they care? Have they ever spent a day at an art museum ever in their life? Do they go to Amsterdam to see Van Goghs, then go to a coffeehouse and then go see Van Goghs again?”

Read more:http://grantland.com/features/wrestling-star-kevin-nash-making-headway-hollywood-keeps-night/

HBK is 6'2. There is nothing vanilla about him.

Last edited:
[YT]a0edDC5uNVI[/YT]

[YT]Hj5trI___8w[/YT]

[YT]amPRdLC5MAk[/YT]

Gotta agree with Bundy. I don't care if he had 5 moves or not, when the diesel horns played and Nash swaggered down to the ring holding the belt like it was a secondary prop you believed he was a badass.

[YT]mwTQfDgy1f0[/YT]

Yeah, Jericho looks like he's putting it on elderly men, taking care not to actually stretch them at all. Stu Hart would be fucking livid.

Haven't seen Sting in action for ages, but he seemed to be going the same way too.

Maybe guys will tap out due to boredom?
Or old people smell.

Nash has taken over the thread. About time this happened again.

CM Punk to me even though not being huge in stature always still looked realistic in the ring, like he could beat some of the guys he was in there with. DB to me looks like a complete vanilla midget. Even last night while putting Kane in the yes lock and dragging him down to floor while doing it. I was just thinking to myself, "Wow are they really gonna try and make us believe this 5'9 185 pound guy can drag down a 7'0 350 pound behemoth." But they did. Also don't think Daniel Bryan should go over on Lesnar unless it's no DQ, it's so unbelievable it makes my head hurt if he beats him clean using nothing to help him.

I always thought that there was a grittiness to Punk that made it believable. He seemed like he'd be a scrappy dude who wouldn't be afraid of anything. Plus he only got on the scrawny side towards the end of his run when he clearly didn't give a damn anymore. He was a lot bigger in his ovw days and even when he was champion it's not like he looked like had had never seen a gym before.

Ambrose LOOKS fucking insane which helps him look like he could beat the fuck out of anyone on the roster.

Yep, Ambrose isn't exactly a huge guy either. Not saying he's small or a vanilla midget but he's definitely not fit like ROllins or juiced to the gills. Yet it's extremely believable especially with his nut job personality/gimmick that he could whoop pretty much everyone on the roster's ass.

Is it just me or can Ambrose look slightly above average some nights and then other nights looks absolutely jacked? It messes with my mind.

If the internet was as popular in the late 90s, early 2000s as it is now neckbeards would have been clamoring for guys like Hurricane and Scotty 2 hottie to go over on Triple H and the Rock.

During that weird "feud" Hurricane and the Rock had I think it would have been hilarious for him to go over on the Rock at least once clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back