PWD 191: Roman Reigns and his beanstalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destination America is running a TNA marathon all day to hype the season debut tonight
Right now theyre showing a cage match between Bully Ray and one of the Hardys who has his face painted like a lizard for some reason

I enjoyed the comedic timing between Hurricane and the Rock. That was a fun few weeks.

What does Greg Helms do these days?

Didn't he retire because of the neck problems? I think he drugs and boozes it up with the Hardy's and rants about HBK & Trips online.

Lol if I remember correctly there was a time where Hurricane was getting pretty damn over for a while.

The backstage stuff between them was gold.
The Rock selling hurricane flying away made me laugh
JR selling it like was hardy/taker all over again

Didn't he retire because of the neck problems? I think he drugs and boozes it up with the Hardy's and rants about HBK & Trips online.

Yeah his neck injury ended his career
now he just complains about everyone that got over just like all the other bitter failures of wwe past.

Yeah his neck injury ended his career
now he just complains about everyone that got over just like all the other bitter failures of wwe past.

Shame...The Hurricane character was actually pretty funny. He could have sold a ton of masks to kids...and he was 100 times better in the ring than Sin Cara...or at least the 1st or 2nd one...I forget how many there have been now.

Shame...The Hurricane character was actually pretty funny. He could have sold a ton of masks to kids...and he was 100 times better in the ring than Sin Cara...or at least the 1st or 2nd one...I forget how many there have been now.

In a different time he could have been more but at that time he had no chance. Too much star power at the top. He was over for a while and no shame in being a comedy mid carder at that time. He had a good career and I see no reason for him to be bitter.

In a different time he could have been more but at that time he had no chance. Too much star power at the top. He was over for a while and no shame in being a comedy mid carder at that time. He had a good career and I see no reason for him to be bitter.

Didn't Helms end up being the longest reigning Cruiserweight ever as well as for a time the person with the ongest reign with any sort of belt too?

I liked Hurricane. It was a comedy gimmick that worked, and he could actually wrestle.

Plus, I always liked his Vertebreaker since seeing it in WCW. Extremely dangerous move, I'm sure.

47604_Shane-Helms---Vertebreaker-5.gif

i3871.gif

vertebreaker-o.gif

Didn't Helms end up being the longest reigning Cruiserweight ever as well as for a time the person with the ongest reign with any sort of belt too?

Wiki says he was the longest reigning WWE Cruiserweight champ, as well as the longest reigning champ of any kind on the Smackdown brand.

I liked Hurricane. It was a comedy gimmick that worked, and he could actually wrestle.

Plus, I always liked his Vertebreaker since seeing it in WCW. Extremely dangerous move, I'm sure.

47604_Shane-Helms---Vertebreaker-5.gif

Is that him doing it to AJ Styles?

Wiki says he was the longest reigning WWE Cruiserweight champ, as well as the longest reigning champ of any kind on the Smackdown brand.

Granted it's mostly cause Vince didn't give a fuck about the Cruiserweight title though.

Helms had a nice comedy spot in the 2002 Royal Rumble with Austin and HHH.

I only remember his feud with Noble and Nidia.

I remember doing a career mode with Hurricane on Smackdown: SYM and winning the undisputed title. He had a badass signature move where you did a running version of Bryan's head kick to your opponent when he was on his knees. That was the setup and then the vertebreaker and it was over son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back