PWD 188 : Happy Hanukkah Kevin Nash & Kane!

Thread always need more Sid.

One of the local bars puts on a Christmas Cover show for charity every year. Last year me and some friends did Limp Bizkit and it was the best crowd I have ever had.

I watched RAW on Hulu last night and I marked out HARD for The Ascension debut. Their music and Titantron video were badass, and they look like Kratos from God of War (which is also bad ass). To add to it, they dominated in a squash match. It really brought back the nostalgia feels. I don't care if they are a imitation of the Road Warriors. The current tag team division needs something like that.

I watched RAW on Hulu last night and I marked out HARD for The Ascension debut. Their music and Titantron video were badass, and they look like Kratos from God of War (which is also bad ass). To add to it, they dominated in a squash match. It really brought back the nostalgia feels. I don't care if they are a imitation of the Road Warriors. The current tag team division needs something like that.

the roaring thing is stupid, their finishing move is weak as fuck and they have soft bodies. nope.

Just watched The Ascensions debut on Raw to see what all the fuss is about
Never seen em before
They look like something out of the mid 90's WWF era that everyone agrees was terrible
Maybe Im wrong but I cant see that kinda costume getting over in WWE today
Looks like its more suited for ROH

The costumes are fine. The roaring is whatever, the in ring work is solid and I always like to see guys who actually know how to work with each other as a team. That being said why the hell do guys think its ok to show up fat without at least having big arms and shoulders to make them look fatstrong.

Me and Justin Bieber would make a more physically imposing tag team than the Ascension.

I have trouble with people saying why they did they sign it. Even judges can't understand competition law.

Illegal as fuck no matter if they signed it in blood.

These clauses would lead to a massive fine from competition authorities in Europe. In fact, I think I might just write a letter to DG Competition. Utterly unbelievable.

Are you an attorney, warriors?

Just watched The Ascensions debut on Raw to see what all the fuss is about
Never seen em before
They look like something out of the mid 90's WWF era that everyone agrees was terrible
Maybe Im wrong but I cant see that kinda costume getting over in WWE today
Looks like its more suited for ROH

They seem like they could have fit in the Ministry of Darkness.

I'm guessing Mizdow will break up by the Rumble.

Back