PWD 188 : Happy Hanukkah Kevin Nash & Kane!

The Authority return is the stupidest shit the WWE has pulled all year.

I understand this is rassling and every stipulation can be be reversed but you don't fucking do this the next week. Wait a couple of months. You are telling your audience nothing means anything ever in capital letters. If the Authority got booted on Raw, ok but you don't make your PPV mean SHIT.

Vince is completely out of control and social media is only fucking making his elderly knee jerk twitch panic reactions even worse.

The costumes are fine. The roaring is whatever, the in ring work is solid and I always like to see guys who actually know how to work with each other as a team. That being said why the hell do guys think its ok to show up fat without at least having big arms and shoulders to make them look fatstrong.

Me and Justin Bieber would make a more physically imposing tag team than the Ascension.

The smaller guy doesn't look too bad, but the bigger one is skinny fat. It looks like he doesn't do any sort of exercise.

Oh snap

-- January 1: WWE announcer Jerry Lawler was hospitalized this week with diverticulitis, reports PWInsider.

yea, i laugh every time some of these wrestling snobs talk about some badass new wrestler or team is going to be the shit. the ascension look ridiculous. they look like a couple of overgrown kids who looked around their mom's house for costumes.

you have to have a certain look to pull that gimmick off. and it isnt the look they have. i know the disdain many of you have for wrestlers who actually know what the inside of a gym looks like. but they really should try it out.

they almost looked like some of the idiots you see here in vegas trying to pose for pics with tourists for $1

The entire gimmick is different, mainy down to Kenneth Cameron (now known as Bram in TNA) completely fucked everything up by getting himself arrested, and subsequently released.

[YT]M8p57dg2o1c[/YT][YT]6h4FBXKcGSI[/YT]

Then, Connor O'Brien carried on as a singles guy, keeping the name "The Ascension" as a nickname ("The Ascension" Connor O'Brien), and quickly became the number 1 contender for Big E Langston's NXT title.

Then, they drafted in Rick Victor, and they remained in the original gimmick. But then they changed their names to "Konnor" and "Viktor" (because everyone knows that the K is more bad ass than the C) and slowly became LOD Lite, and now do this:

[YT]cJ9lpV4bVyk[/YT]

Just highlights the differences between the younger NXT production team, and the main roster production team.

yea, i laugh every time some of these wrestling snobs talk about some badass new wrestler or team is going to be the shit. the ascension look ridiculous. they look like a couple of overgrown kids who looked around their mom's house for costumes.

you have to have a certain look to pull that gimmick off. and it isnt the look they have. i know the disdain many of you have for wrestlers who actually know what the inside of a gym looks like. but they really should try it out.

they almost looked like some of the idiots you see here in vegas trying to pose for pics with tourists for $1

I think they have an imposing physique without being bodybuilders or really in-shape guys. I also like their finisher, but I see many herr dislike it. I don't know, just different points of view.

The entire gimmick is different, mainy down to Kenneth Cameron (now known as Bram in TNA) completely fucked everything up by getting himself arrested, and subsequently released.

Yeah at first it was very Underwold meets Ministry fo Darkness kind of feel. I remember wondering if they would keep the gimmick once they were called up because it wss very Undertaker-esque.

Now it's almost like a satanic cult gimmick.

Yeah at first it was very Underwold meets Ministry fo Darkness kind of feel. I remember wondering if they would keep the gimmick once they were called up because it wss very Undertaker-esque.

Now it's almost like a satanic cult gimmick.

Well, in theory, I can see why they've done it the way it is. Because in 2015, people aren't going to be scared of the pretend demon guy wearing eyeliner.

However, you put a load of "Illuminati" imagery on the gimmick, you create a slew of dumbasses doing the fearmongering for you.

WWE is losing tons of money every week Balor is still down on NXT.

WWE is losing tons of money every week Balor is still down on NXT.

If he and sami dont become legit stars wwe has no one to blame but themselves.

If he and sami dont become legit stars wwe has no one to blame but themselves.

Sami is going to be a big babyface and maybe a top star in the long run but Balor is going to be a HUGE star right from the get go. I don't recall ever seeing so much potential in a wrestler, he's got it all, looks like a model, he's an experienced veteran with international star power, badass entrance with a killer song and to top it all that paint gimmick is going to move tons of merch and make him a favourite among kids all while being one of IWC beloved stars.

Back