PWD 188 : Happy Hanukkah Kevin Nash & Kane!

This is some serious nostalgia. Tough to believe this was 15 years ago.

9:48 to hear the worst damn cover of any song you've ever heard.

Limp Bizkit was not as bad as people try to make them appear tbh. They were the shit around that time and they are a hell of a lot better than some of the shit on the radio now. That cover was not that bad either. It wasnt good, but FAR from the worst cover ever either man. I actually liked LB's cover of Behind Blue Eyes and liked LB more than other similar bands from that time like Korn or Papa Roach...

Limp Bizkit wasn't that bad, they were a product of the time where Rap/Metal was popular. It's like how people try to pretend that Nickelback is the devil. There are worse bands out there.

That clause has been around for a lot longer than that no? I figured it was more for when WCW was around.

Nah, that was for TNA. Back then there was no clauses for it so a guy could be on RAW one week and then be on Nitro a week later. Or if you're Rick Rude, you can be on RAW and Nitro on the same night.

Limp Bizkit wasn't that bad, they were a product of the time where Rap/Metal was popular. It's like how people try to pretend that Nickelback is the devil. There are worse bands out there.

Agree 100% It's cool to hate on Nickelback, LB, Big Bang Theory, Nirvana, Kings of Leon or anything that got REALLY popular. Nickelback's CD Leader of Men was a pretty good listen. I have to admit that I am not an avid listener of them but I cannot understand the hate they get either.

Nah, that was for TNA. Back then there was no clauses for it so a guy could be on RAW one week and then be on Nitro a week later. Or if you're Rick Rude, you can be on RAW and Nitro on the same night.

That is exactly why I though it was around during WCW. I thought it was called the Rick Rude Rule...

Limp Bizkit was not as bad as people try to make them appear tbh. They were the shit around that time and they are a hell of a lot better than some of the shit on the radio now. That cover was not that bad either. It wasnt good, but FAR from the worst cover ever either man. I actually liked LB's cover of Behind Blue Eyes and liked LB more than other similar bands from that time like Korn or Papa Roach...

I like the behind blue eyes cover too. I loved LB at that time, even now their music has a fun energy to it but they were pretty brutal live. You can hardly even tell they're covering 1999.

That is exactly why I though it was around during WCW. I thought it was called the Rick Rude Rule...

Nah, when Benoit and the boys quit WCW, they were on RAW two weeks later after the last WCW ppv they appeared on.

I like the behind blue eyes cover too. I loved LB at that time, even now their music has a fun energy to it but they were pretty brutal live. You can hardly even tell they're covering 1999.

Saw them live in 98 in Virginia Beach. They opened for Local H and Sevindust. I thought they were really good live. TONS of energy live.

I watching Limp Bizkit back in 2009 and even now. Fred's voice is completely shot, he can't yell anymore. The band can still go but Fred's voice is so bad they stopped performing "Nookie" because he sounds horrible.

I watching Limp Bizkit back in 2009 and even now. Fred's voice is completely shot, he can't yell anymore. The band can still go but Fred's voice is so bad they stopped performing "Nookie" because he sounds horrible.

I didnt know they were still together. That shocks me more than hearing Fred lost his voice lol

[YT]3kChmUH44kk[/YT]

MMA acting like pro wrestling.

I will miss bbbdvan81.

Back