PWD 188 : Happy Hanukkah Kevin Nash & Kane!

Max Power

Got The Touch
Platinum Member
Reaction score
m76v5y.png

Rules

-Do not come here and tell us what we are discussing and/or watching is gay/fake. We don't care. A lot of people don't care. We love it and we'll keep watching the shows and we'll talk about it here.

-There will be a lot of arguing starting from post #2 to post #1000 like any other thread. We are passionate. Sometimes we disagree with each other but at the end of the day, we all laugh at gifs/videos/quotes from our favorite performers all throughout pro wrestling history.

-You can also be a pro wrestling fan if you are into MMA. Major MMA organizations around the world have borrowed tricks from pro wrestling to get people tuned in. Pro wrestling is legit, choreographed along with a great story. Actual physical contact happens. Chair shots, steel steps bumps, table breaks and other crazy spots are real.

-Name calling of other posters is allowed but referring to them as idiots, trolls or morons (we all are in our own way, we don't need to be reminded) will not be tolerated. We want to maintain a friendly vibe in here.

-Talking about performers that have passed away is fine, but let's respect their families' privacy by not discussing how they died or what they have done in the past that caused their death. Unless it's REALLY funny.

-Post #1000 starts the next thread. If the poster of #1000 does not make a new thread within 10 minutes of his post, the poster of #1001 can make the next thread and so on.

Mascot:

maria4.jpg

Theme:

Last edited:
I'd kind of love for this to happen just to see how the Philly crowd would react to Cena winning.

Lesnar is gonna be a mega babyface at the Royal Rumble. Especially with Heyman in his corner.

I guess it depends on what you mean by "jobbed out." Do you consider any "oss" being jobbed out?* Because he looked strong in both Wyatt matches, as well as the HIAC with Rollins. And the one (Night of Champions, maybe) he just showed up and attacked Rollins, again looking like a total badass.* It's not like he's losing clean.

If it was 1 or 2 losses, it would be fine. But 0-6. Doesnt really matter how clean they are when it's 6 losses. He is a loser. And judging from his last match, a dumb loser.

AJ Styles isn't interested in working for the 'struggling' WWE

He is right with that assesment from everything I have seen, read and heard. NJPW are thriving now, at least in Japan.

Tonight should be great. Brocos vs Bengals on Monday Night Football!

Can you blame Aj as well he can use his full moveset wont have to rot in Development and works a nice schedule and has had some great matches this year

I think tonite's Raw will redefine the word "throwaway". Cant think of any reason to watch it.

Its ok everybody things get much better after the xmas Raw.

I wonder which proper stars show up this year

- Adrian Neville recently spoke about what Pat Patterson told him following his match with Sami Zayn at the NXT Takeover: R Evolution special. Here is what he had to say…

“Pat wasn’t scheduled to come out at all, he happened to be backstage. He comes along occasionally to NXT and lends his advice to some of the younger guys. Apparently, watching the match, Pat wasn’t meant to come out but he just foxed his way through — he said he was going to jump the railings, no matter what Triple H said! He just shook my hand and congratulated me and told me he’d enjoyed the match which coming from someone like Pat is huge. It was surreal. Someone like Pat giving you that nod, it is unbelievable.”

Bill Burr: oh...Jesus!

Back