• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 188 : Happy Hanukkah Kevin Nash & Kane!

Why haven't they given Natalia the title yet?

You figure, okay AJ's over, keep it on her. But then the whole Punk thing happens so they gotta scrap that. Are the Bellas really that over? Natalia can actually wrestle...

I'm more surprised that they've decided to pretty much completely take Paige off of TV the last several weeks. She's probably the best female worker in the company and she seems to have a pretty strong fan base. Plus she's going to be on the new season of Total Divas. Doesn't make much sense.

I'm more surprised that they've decided to pretty much completely take Paige off of TV the last several weeks. She's probably the best female worker in the company and she seems to have a pretty strong fan base. Plus she's going to be on the new season of Total Divas. Doesn't make much sense.

They are probably waiting for Total Divas to bring her back

I could get into a Paige vs. Natalya feud. Both can wrestle, and (omg) look fine. I've heard Charlotte might come up soon, so there's that as well.

Goldust was just pinned by a midget in a bull costume.

Yeah.

There's clearly something lacking in his life that's positive, to the point that he has to create a board, with accounts for people he doesn't like, just to satiate his need to an argument on the internet.

From last thread, but sorry I just gotta say this.

We all know. Bubba is fuckin' crazy. But it's actually pretty hilarious and out there that he has some how fixed his grammatical issues and has not only made his own forum and characters of you guys, but actually has the posting style and attitudes down. I can't help but laugh at most of it. Especially because he can't seem to make an account here and post without giving himself away.

You'd think the smart thing would be to make an account and post in the heavies in the crowd of insanity, build up something and make his way here again. But who knows? Maybe he's playing the long con, and some of you (or YOU!) are Bubba.

Atleast we didn't have this

Was Punk supposed to be The Grinch?

I thought Harper's finisher was the running boot....Ziggler kicks out. I thought Harper's finisher was the sit out powerbomb....Ziggler kicks out. I thought it was the Discus Lariat.....Ziggler kicks out.

What is this guys finisher?!?!

Luke Harper is getting buried, Brie Bella is getting buried, Big Show is getting buried.

I thought Harper's finisher was the running boot....Ziggler kicks out. I thought Harper's finisher was the sit out powerbomb....Ziggler kicks out. I thought it was the Discus Lariat.....Ziggler kicks out.

What is this guys finisher?!?!

It's usually the Discus Lariat. A good announce team would have made a bigger deal of Ziggler kicking out of it.

everyone kicks out of everything now
can you imagine hogan landing 3 leg drops in a match
someone would have called the fucking cops and said a guy was just murdered on tv.

It's usually the Discus Lariat. A good announce team would have made a bigger deal of Ziggler kicking out of it.

That's what it usually is. But I thought at one point he also used the powerbomb. Either way Cole screaming and doing his best JR repeater doesn't make the match more exciting.

There are no finishers anymore, people kick out of everything. Kind of like the indys, except they don't injure themselves this way and the crowd is invested. (oh wait :p)

In the McGuinness documentary it showed Rollins in a match going for a Phoenix splash. Pretty impressive.

prmSvCp.gif

that move screams vanilla midget

Tyson Kidd and Cesaro have a pretty good tag team finisher.

[YT]kLBE8ziS208[/YT]

Back