PWD 188 : Happy Hanukkah Kevin Nash & Kane!

tumblr_ngxag1VR181ro4dt3o1_1280.jpg

wtf, why did he carve a giant bulge into his wall?

Well by an act of God i'm up by 5 pts after a shitty week in fantasy. Championship Struggle Looms.

It's crazy that almost 20 years later and the Goldust gimmick is still around. He should start groping and licking people again.

Lol, my 7 y/o said, "can't believe Fandango actually won".

The new and improved Fandango!!!!

You know you have problems when even kids think that you're a shitty ripoff of Disco Inferno.

Last edited:
We all know. Bubba is fuckin' crazy. But it's actually pretty hilarious and out there that he has some how fixed his grammatical issues and has not only made his own forum and characters of you guys, but actually has the posting style and attitudes down. I can't help but laugh at most of it. Especially because he can't seem to make an account here and post without giving himself away.

What??

I'm a Bubba mark.. Is that real? He has is own forum now?!

Tyson Kidd and Cesaro have a pretty good tag team finisher.

[YT]kLBE8ziS208[/YT]

That match looked like it was pretty great. I hate the fucking retarded Los Matadores gimmick so much that I forget sometimes they're both really good wrestlers. Kidd and Cesaro's finisher is killer.

Don't forget to check out the Roman Reigns appreciation thread.

turned this on late and just saw kings outfit. wow

Pics/description anyone?

This crowd is terrible

Most Raw crowds are. Then again most weeks they have to sit through 30 minutes of talking at the start of the show. That would kill anyone's enthusiasm. Plus the guys of today for the most part aren't really over.

Don't forget to check out the Roman Reigns appreciation thread.

You are the real star of that thread!

I just checked out Bubba's site and I have to say, I'm not sure which member of the Blue World Order has it out for Bubba but it's a damn shame and a waste of quality talent that Bubba isn't posting in this thread on a regular basis.

Moving along, who's banned? Did Team Bulge get buried?

You are the real star of that thread!

I just checked out Bubba's site and I have to say, I'm not sure which member of the Blue World Order has it out for Bubba but it's a damn shame and a waste of quality talent that Bubba isn't posting in this thread on a regular basis.

Moving along, who's banned? Did Team Bulge get buried?

Blame it on Cook* for being a narc. He's the type to report and ignore people.

Where's your rustled jimmies now, Struggle? The Struggle *is* real. For Bubba!

* Which is funny, because the guy was once banned here for posting John Cena ass floss.

Back