• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 188 : Happy Hanukkah Kevin Nash & Kane!

In the McGuinness documentary it showed Rollins in a match going for a Phoenix splash. Pretty impressive.

prmSvCp.gif

AJ Green possibly injured 5 minutes into the first quarter. Damn you Struggle!

Why haven't they given Natalia the title yet?

You figure, okay AJ's over, keep it on her. But then the whole Punk thing happens so they gotta scrap that. Are the Bellas really that over? Natalia can actually wrestle...

Why haven't they given Natalia the title yet?

You figure, okay AJ's over, keep it on her. But then the whole Punk thing happens so they gotta scrap that. Are the Bellas really that over? Natalia can actually wrestle...

They'd rather have the two "stars" of total divas in the spotlight. Plus one is dating the top guy. Whether they can wrestle is irrelevant.

Are we to believe Bree can generate the strength to open a pickle jar, much less a submission?

so all the women are heels i guess

They'd rather have the two "stars" of total divas in the spotlight. Plus one is dating the top guy. Whether they can wrestle is irrelevant.

I just thought years ago, they'd maybe get more flexible or talented. It never happened. They are still just as horrible as they were, except one of them is pulling the weight in their house hold now.

I just thought years ago, they'd maybe get more flexible or talented. It never happened. They are still just as horrible as they were, except one of them is pulling the weight in their house hold now.

They've gotten a little better. Not enough to warrant any praise. But they're no Eva Marie

Back