Pwd 151:

So since the Blackhawks won there will be a game 7 in the Western Conference finals Sunday night... Wonder which arena Punk will be in?

Punk already did an interview for the Chicago Times i think where he was asked hows it feel to be retired at age 35, and he said it feels great to be able to go out and do what he wants.

So unless Vince throws him Cena money, i dont think Punks coming back

111kmiv.jpg

Mooby?

Edit: By the way, a golden calf is an actual thing. In the old testament the Israelites erected one as an idol, and it's still used to refer to idols, which Bryan is for some people. So they might not have been wrong.

No shit, really?

Unlike redhead I know my Bible and my English usage.

The golden calf is a symbol of:
1) idolatry;
and/or
2) turning away from God.

Idolatry is the worship of an object or picture. Not a human 'idol', not a person, not God, Jesus, Saints etc. Its a major major sin which led to much religious debate - note that you don't see ICONS (in the religious sense) in Protestant places of worship.

The golden calf is not a sacred cow.

The golden calf is not a perfect character without flaws (the fuck)

Just read an interview with flair on belcher report..he said he's wrestling again in japan in sept smh..what I did find interesting though is that he said he wants to manage ziggler..that's a good look right there for dolph

Whats the finisher?

No Zain No Gain

Punk will come back as soon as people completely forget him and move on with the " I think Punk would be a great fit for this storyline" so I will give it a year at best.

Punk will come back as soon as people completely forget him and move on with the " I think Punk would be a great fit for this storyline" so I will give it a year at best.

Not happening when he keeps drawing attention to himself. Not in a "Hey, I just saw Punk", in more of a "Hey, I'm gonna sing Take Me Out To The Ball Game" at a Cubs game, or "Look at me, I'm painting chairs for Charity, I'm CM Punk", then, telling his ex-girlfriend to write more "Waaaaaaaah, my friend hates being noticed, Waaaaaaaah, it's not his fault he keeps on drawing attention to himself" articles

Or let's use the initials. Zain's GFY bah gawd! Good Frozen Yogurt on Eric Young! Bah gawd we have a new champion! The seniors and juniors at this ivy league school are on their feet!

I think my favorite finisher is the RKO. It could be because ddp was my favorite wrestler, but sometimes those RKOs are timed so perfectly, it's god damn beautiful.

Not happening when he keeps drawing attention to himself. Not in a "Hey, I just saw Punk", in more of a "Hey, I'm gonna sing Take Me Out To The Ball Game" at a Cubs game, or "Look at me, I'm painting chairs for Charity, I'm CM Punk", then, telling his ex-girlfriend to write more "Waaaaaaaah, my friend hates being noticed, Waaaaaaaah, it's not his fault he keeps on drawing attention to himself" articles

He strikes to me as that kind of guy who would say "I'm so tired of people why wouldn't they just leave me alone" and as soon as people forgets all about him he is all " damn why don't they chant my name no more".

He knows damn well how marks are and how to push certain buttons to stay relevant.

I'm watching Starrcade 1985. It's a Sombrero on a Pole match.

Tits.

"Remember, the Bull fighting for his heritage: that beautiful sombrero."

Well said, Schiavone. Well said.

Back