Pwd 151:

Was Krusher Kruschev supposed to be an American turncoat, or were we just supposed to ignore the fact that he was clearly American?

Magnum vs. Tully, maybe the best match ever.

No maybe about it
Greatest match eva

Was Krusher Kruschev supposed to be an American turncoat, or were we just supposed to ignore the fact that he was clearly American?

He was a turncoat that turned his back on America in Mid South
It was never addressed in JCP but it was the same character

I feel like I've become a wastelander. I don't take anyone in the heavies seriously anymore. Did anybody watch the prelims for ufc in Berlin? I'm trying to figure out if barnatt actually got robbed or not

I feel like I've become a wastelander. I don't take anyone in the heavies seriously anymore. Did anybody watch the prelims for ufc in Berlin? I'm trying to figure out if barnatt actually got robbed or not
Try to start a thread that Condit really won against Diaz. Keep your avatar and put a sig WAR CONDIT!

Captain Cook with a playboy gimmick as Zain's manager in TNA would almost make me watch that show one time every six months.

I will most likely turn on him right away because I don't like booty shakers.

The Brain Zain could be the Impaler.
After the execution, Zain will be shaking on the floor like he's having a female orgasm.

on-floor.png

I remember being warned immediately by a mod after responding to a thread that my reply wasnt long enough and that I didnt explain the point of my post enough. Shortly afterwards I got myself banned.

all post have to be on topic or you get banned
lol

Back