Pwd 151:

So pool boy gimmick with a Jamaican accent......I like it.

No Serge mon
I da fodder !

lord ave mercy

It did. But it's the perfect way to continue the feud.

Cena wins and gets beaten down after the match by all three of them. Tables chairs, announcers table etc. Really do a number on him and cross the line this time. Its a ppv so it can get a little hardcore. Cena wins but gets carried away on a stretcher. Bray does his usual promo on raw but no cena this week. Do this for a few weeks leading up to the ppv. Have Bray destroying guys and cutting promos on cena with no response from cena. Have cena show up the last raw before the ppv while Bray is cutting another promo on him during the last segment of the show. Cena cleans house but Bray gets away. Cena challenges Bray on last time and Bray accepts.

Cena wins and gets beaten down after the match by all three of them. Tables chairs, announcers table etc. Really do a number on him and cross the line this time. Its a ppv so it can get a little hardcore. Cena wins but gets carried away on a stretcher. Bray does his usual promo on raw but no cena this week. Do this for a few weeks leading up to the ppv. Have Bray destroying guys and cutting promos on cena with no response from cena. Have cena show up the last raw before the ppv while Bray is cutting another promo on him during the last segment of the show. Cena cleans house but Bray gets away. Cena challenges Bray on last time and Bray accepts.

Leading to Cena putting Wyatt away for good at Summerslam to the disappointment of most.

Wyatt comes back as Husky Harris a few months later and tags with Santino.

I don't know why I ever go to wrestlezone, but that hack Nick Paglino wrote:

"As things currently stand, former Ring of Honor stars Willie Mack and Kevin Steen are reportedly in the background check phase with WWE, which would indicate that both will be offered a contract.

The process generally starts with WWE doing a background check, then proceeding with medical testing, and if all that clears, talents are then officially offered a deal."

If this ends up being the case, I honestly never thought Kevin Steen would end up in WWE, or NXT for that matter.

Leading to Cena putting Wyatt away for good at Summerslam to the disappointment of most.

Wyatt comes back as Husky Harris a few months later and tags with Santino.

nah
cena wins and after the match the wyatts turn on Bray and jake is revealed as their true leader turning bray face.

cena wins
bray becomes a even bigger star
wyatts get over
jake returns and cuts some sick promo's

wrestlezone is horrible
they just copy and paste stories from other sites

wrestlezone is horrible
they just copy and paste stories from other sites
Wrestlezone is pretty horrible.

I subscribe to the F4W so I can get Big Dave's dirt sheets. Next thing you know they're on every website (including Wrestlezone).

i got an ip ban from that site years ago for always pointing out their lack of original news

and making fun of them for being fat neckbeards

i got an ip ban from that site years ago for always pointing out their lack of original news

I once said in a wrestle zone thread "You guys remind me of an all women's indy show crowd".

InstaBan

I once said in a wrestle zone thread "You guys remind me of an all women's indy show crowd".

InstaBan

:icon_chee

never seen a site take itself so seriously
its wrestling for fuck sakes

nah
cena wins and after the match the wyatts turn on Bray and jake is revealed as their true leader turning bray face.

I would fucking love that.

I got banned there aswell.. for talking shit on how much they suck at their jobs.

People would be writing like strange racist shit and horrible things about wrestlers in the same section, get ignored by mods and I got banned for pointing out mistakes, like grammar and spelling stuff and not bothering to fact check and shit. Which is not usually my style, they're just they're just the worst. They're super sensitive there.

I hope they don't get paid for that shit, it's barely a job to scour other webpages and copy and paste. What they bring to the table is subscriptions for other better wrestling sites.

Last edited:
But then Jake gets attacked, and their true, TRUE leader is revealed:

521136ecafa96f72f8000001.jpg

I would fucking love that.

its a win/win/win for everyone so it will never happen
especially since it takes cena off of tv for a short period of time. We are talking about a company that leaks surprises for raw in an attempt to boost raw rating. If they only realized that not knowing what was going to happen or who was going to show up ever week was a big reason why people watched in the first place. Then, they might get something more than just an hourly spike in rating every couple months.

i don't think they get paid much
i saw one of them doing an ''update'' on a story using a cell phone in his moms car

Back