Pwd 151:

2sbon5h.jpg

your name will be Daniel Christopherson

You know the fact that she took the time to find out where I live means something.
Whoever designed the Sherdog logo for the PWD thread needs to create me logo's for my shirts.

Lets go with:
"The Reeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllll Deal" Daniel Kristofferson

I would fucking love that.

I got banned there aswell.. for talking shit on how much they suck at their jobs.

People would be writing like strange racist shit and horrible things about wrestlers in the same section, get ignored by mods and I got banned for pointing out mistakes, like grammar and spelling stuff and not bothering to fact check and shit. Which is not usually my style, they're just they're just the worst. They're super sensitive there.

I hope they don't get paid for that shit, it's barely a job to scour other webpages and copy and paste. What they bring to the table is subscriptions for other better wrestling sites.

I know on 411mania they don't pay their writers. They do hand out free stuff though for reviews.

You know the fact that she took the time to find out where I live means something.
Whoever designed the Sherdog logo for the PWD thread needs to create me logo's for my shirts.

Lets go with:

Just shoot on Eric Young and you'll be champ in no time.

I bet Willow is looking for a tag partner.

..but that's cool Dixie looked you up. That alone is a pretty big deal.

You can probably do a whole lot of straight man - loony bin acts with Willow lol

:icon_chee

never seen a site take itself so seriously
its wrestling for fuck sakes

I remember being warned immediately by a mod after responding to a thread that my reply wasnt long enough and that I didnt explain the point of my post enough. Shortly afterwards I got myself banned.

Lets go with:
You know they're not busy there right?

I made the logo for our thread. PM me what you need. But I can't promise you that there won't be any "BUBBA" somewhere in the shirt.

wrestlezone is horrible
they just copy and paste stories from other sites
Redhead guy got mad at me when I pointed out he misused "golden calf" when referring to Bryan. Argued with me that he really really didn't mean sacred cow.

Redhead guy got mad at me when I pointed out he misused "golden calf" when referring to Bryan. Argued with me that he really really didn't mean sacred cow.

Mooby?

Edit: By the way, a golden calf is an actual thing. In the old testament the Israelites erected one as an idol, and it's still used to refer to idols, which Bryan is for some people. So they might not have been wrong.

Last edited:
So since the Blackhawks won there will be a game 7 in the Western Conference finals Sunday night... Wonder which arena Punk will be in?

So since the Blackhawks won there will be a game 7 in the Western Conference finals Sunday night... Wonder which arena Punk will be in?
He's gonna be where someone will give him a special seat and an interview.

The only other wrestling sites/forums I visited in the past were Obsessed With Wrestling and Prowrestling.com.

I of course visited PWIR too, but I cant get that site at work for some reason...

I would like to see a Fandago vs. Adam Rose feud.

I managed to get banned from a place called "WWE Club", when I had never posted, or even registered.

Back