Pwd 151:

Now i know why Lana looks familiar. Real name CJ Perry, she was one of the cowgirls from FSU that were shown on tv once and got national attention.

cj-perry-cowgirls-5.png

If i remember correctly she has some more revealing photos online.

She got nekkid in a Skinemax show called Banshee.

The Punk, Trips and Cena drawings look great.

Didn't Struggle say he was going to the Blackhawks @ Kings game tonight? What if he runs into Punk?

Didn't Struggle say he was going to the Blackhawks @ Kings game tonight? What if he runs into Punk?

He marks out, asks for an autograph, and then talks Aj Lee about stuff she likes...

... Comic books and video games

hopefully he won't punk out like Bloodstain Lane did when he went to the UFCs and ran into the guy he was talking shit about. Pull his jersey over his head and beat Punk half to death in front of his woman. Then slap her, Jake the Snake style

What if we see Strugz getting triangled on live TV by Punk. lol

What if we see Strugz getting triangled on live TV by Punk. lol

He wouldn't tap because the sub wouldn't be applied correctly but of course Punk applied it shitty on purpose to fuck with people.

Well, it was just an exercise in poking someone with a stick for my own entertainment because I'm a terrible person, probably not the best idea for a peaceful thread.

I thought the blank title was a brilliant reference to UFC 151 being canceled and becoming a "lost" card.

What was the title originally?

hopefully he won't punk out like Bloodstain Lane did when he went to the UFCs and ran into the guy he was talking shit about. Pull his jersey over his head and beat Punk half to death in front of his woman. Then slap her, Jake the Snake style

that slap to liz got macho banned from her parents property. They were extremely upset with him for not protecting their little girl. Her parents weren't smart to the biz and the angle had to be cut shorter than it was supposed to be. Macho was roughing jake up too much in their matches to get back on good terms with her parents.

Back