Pwd 151:

Did you just get out of divorce or something? I just noticed your sig now. I assume the little guy in your posts is your kid. BTW, I'm happy for you that you finally found true love.

928242_629587780459606_1825940326_n.jpg

Is he the "Paige"? I can see the resemblance minus the beard of Barrett.

I am not drinking a beer with a girl on my arm at this time.

I would never believe my bullshit made up sad stories. Too fucking ludicrous. Off to cry in my basement.

I am not drinking a beer with a girl on my arm at this time.

I would never believe my bullshit made up sad stories. Too fucking ludicrous. Off to cry in my basement.

I am so dead when my imaginary gf finds this thread.

Batista brought out the Dolph Ziggler inside him on Smackdown.

I havent watched wrestling for a while but i watched the ultimate warrior doc, really good. Btw how old is vince looking these days, hes crusty as fuck, is he ever in the live shows anymore?

He will die in the gorilla position.

The WWE is growing stale.

Bad theme song.

[YT]FENnn8WpZy4[/YT]

What kind of name is that. Wanderlei but you say it with the v, Vanderlei. Fucking clowns, if they wanted it to sound like Vanderlei, why the hell did they have to spell it Wanderlei.

The most cringe-worthy Canderlei has done since the beginning was the retarded arm-twisting. What is the purpose of doing that? Is that suppose to intimidate his opponent? Is he doing an exercise? Shit's totally retarded.

wanderlei is originally a dutch name...but then the brazilians kinda messed it up

Now i know why Lana looks familiar. Real name CJ Perry, she was one of the cowgirls from FSU that were shown on tv once and got national attention.

cj-perry-cowgirls-5.png

If i remember correctly she has some more revealing photos online.

The one on the left is a Miami Dolphins cheerleader, IIRC. Studded trio.

What happened to the title?

Well, it was just an exercise in poking someone with a stick for my own entertainment because I'm a terrible person, probably not the best idea for a peaceful thread.

This thread is dedicated to the braveness of one of our friends, warriorscomeout.

Well, it was just an exercise in poking someone with a stick for my own entertainment because I'm a terrible person, probably not the best idea for a peaceful thread.

You're getting soft Smigg

Back