Pwd 151:

Smackdown is coming to Prudential Center on July 1. Not sure I'll be able to swing that, though.

He wouldn't tap because the sub wouldn't be applied correctly but of course Punk applied it shitty on purpose to fuck with people.

Ha! Yeah, and The Undertaker's gogoplata entry wasn't done well!

Am I doing this right?

I love how Bruce Buffer calls the champs undisputed when they all fight in the same league.

Anyone know when Evan Bourne is coming back? WWE needs more tag teams since they break them all up.

Sami Zayn and Kevin Steen are another team they could do but I see singles potential for both and plus Steen hasn't been officially signed yet.

Maybe they can do a Orient Express reboot with KENTA and Kota Ibushi (another guy WWE is interested in) with Sakamoto as the manager.

Of course there's always the Briscoes but I don't see that ever happening.

Let's get Air Boom back. Bring The Ascension to the main roster. I think Sandow and Swagger should team up and Adam Rose and Zack Ryder. There was a rumor that Zack is the rosebud in the bunny suit.

Anyone know when Evan Bourne is coming back? WWE needs more tag teams since they break them all up.

Sami Zayn and Kevin Steen are another team they could do but I see singles potential for both and plus Steen hasn't been officially signed yet.

Maybe they can do a Orient Express reboot with KENTA and Kota Ibushi (another guy WWE is interested in) with Sakamoto as the manager.

Of course there's always the Briscoes but I don't see that ever happening.

Let's get Air Boom back. Bring The Ascension to the main roster. I think Sandow and Swagger should team up and Adam Rose and Zack Ryder. There was a rumor that Zack is the rosebud in the bunny suit.

I see there's another thread trying to get over. Trying so hard to get attention with all the ***** as if it was a headliner.

tumblr_n634gbQ4g11s2ymsno1_400.gif

Last edited:
Is that from that green screen gay wrestling site? The one none of the wrestlers knew was being used for gents to get their rocks off to...

Back