Pwd 151:

tumblr_n4c0prADa71scgtjso1_1280.png

tumblr_n5und4j2wI1saykaxo1_400.gif

Since Adam Rose's exotic express is picking up and the Yes chants so over, these 3 clowns are trying to start something.

The Adam Rose chants will die in America. Hell, the Brits chanted the Real Americans' theme. They just love chanting and singing. We're all a bunch of lemons.

tumblr_n618gdSQLO1rx2q96o1_400.jpg

Noobs of Domination led by Big Eew to feud with Noob World Order led by Dolph Giggler?

Getting drunk and listening to the Hero shoot. It's better than I expected.

Hey bro what happened to your psycho fiance bitch from hell? I love reading about your imaginary love life in your sig

Ive got a massive imagination and I am not writing this from my bed with a girl who looks exactly like Paige in it. My life is so sad. Btw Instagram dustekofwar.

Ive got a massive imagination and I am not writing this from my bed with a girl who looks exactly like Paige in it. My life is so sad. Btw Instagram dustekofwar.
Did you just get out of divorce or something? I just noticed your sig now. I assume the little guy in your posts is your kid. BTW, I'm happy for you that you finally found true love.

928242_629587780459606_1825940326_n.jpg

Is he the "Paige"? I can see the resemblance minus the beard of Barrett.

My reaction would be exactly the same.

The ludicrous shit I get up to despite being a short ugly old bastard is ridiculous.

I am imagining all of this while crying into my keyboard.

And Polish Paige is vomiting again.

Did you just get out of divorce or something? I just noticed your sig now. I assume the little guy in your posts is your kid. BTW, I'm happy for you that you finally found true love.

928242_629587780459606_1825940326_n.jpg

Is he the "Paige"? I can see the resemblance minus the beard of Barrett.

It's the chick from Game of Thrones...

NATALIE-DORMER.jpg

Back