PWD 1188: I Wi-I Wish Halloween Havoc Was Here

Shades of the Hogan/Flair house show loops that "didn't draw"

Yea, that was my first thoughts too

On one hand, I appreciate the old school style of keeping that match for house shows but didnt they already move on from that feud so now its just a throwaway match that beats Jacob before he goes against Roman Reigns

I guess ole Cody politicked to be the first one to pin Jacob before Roman got to him LoL

Some traditions never die in this carny business

On one hand, I appreciate the old school style of keeping that match for house shows but didnt they already move on from that feud so now its just a throwaway match that beats Jacob before he goes against Roman Reigns

I guess ole Cody politicked to be the first one to pin Jacob before Roman got to him LoL

It wasn't even a house show match, it was a dark match after Raw went off the air.

WWE just bought the PBR rodeo circuit, will Trips have the grapefruits to let Cody ride a snorting, slobbering 2,000 monster down the aisle and spray the ring with bull semen

cody-rhodes-backstage-with-the-arkansas-pine-bluff-band-v0-nm2ol6j5hitd1.jpeg

I've been out of the wrasslin loop lately but just saw Samantha Irvin is leaving wwe. That really really sucks.

WWE just bought the PBR rodeo circuit, will Trips have the grapefruits to let Cody ride a snorting, slobbering 2,000 monster down the aisle and spray the ring with bull semen
GSGM_2AaUAQGZyS.jpg

Saddle up, saddle up

Did the band play his entrance music that night or was it just the baton girls with him?
The whole band came out and did his entrance music. I'm gonna be honest here...it wasn't that good. Considering it was a marching band inside of an arena, it just wasn't that loud or energetic. Don't know how it came across on TV but I wasn't that impressed. Sounded like a cooler idea than it was

I love my sleepy pooch ❤️ 🐶 ❤️

IMG-20241024-072106266-4.jpg
Big news for Saturday. My aunt and cousins wanted to come to the game and since I only have 2 tickets, I just sold mine(not to that jinx that went to the South Carolina game!) and we bought 4 off stub hub this morning. They haven't been to Tuscaloosa since 2012 so I'm looking forward to them being back in town. It'll be a family affair for Missouri. The season is on the line! Adding to the damn wallet now and I'm checking twice!

Back