Locked PWD 1182: The Road to Badd Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright boys, it's time. Gonna raw dog these Oreos, no milk, no twisting the top off, gonna see what these are really about.

mo3zwwW.png

After 6 cookies, they taste ok, they definitely have a cola-ish flavor.

3/5, won't buy again, but they were worth trying because they're weird.

After 6 cookies, they taste ok, they definitely have a cola-ish flavor.

3/5, won't buy again, but they were worth trying because they're weird.

The review I watched said the red side got a fizz to it, kinda like Pop Rocks, did you get that?

The review I watched said the red side got a fizz to it, kinda like Pop Rocks, did you get that?

Nah didn't notice a fizz, but I just threw the entire cookies in my mouth and destroyed them like a savage.

Just grabbed another one to try and twisted off only the red side and still didn't notice a fizz, the red side just has a strong cola spice taste.

Nah didn't notice a fizz, but I just threw the entire cookies in my mouth and destroyed them like a savage.

Just grabbed another one to try and twisted off only the red side and still didn't notice a fizz, the red side just has a strong cola spice taste.

Im never trusting the internet again

I didnt like tres leches cake the couple times I tried it but that looks interesting, what kinda frosting is that, reminds me of the delicious cream frosting they have at Nothing Bundt Cake which is so dang good

Not sure but it was pretty dang good. I squashed it, Pete. It was nothing!

Churro squashed some bugs. He was underground the past few days shedding. He has emerged all shiny and brand new. His reds and yellows are popping. He was hungry. He ate a big ass earthworm, a succulent green wax worm and for dessert he had 5 dubia roaches.

Starting your TV prelims mid fight is a bold tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back