Locked PWD 1181: Gules Arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fucking shit, my bros, my lady friend just legit saved a life, we were leaving the monster trucks and a motorcycle crash happened right in front of us and she jumped out of the truck and literally saved a life, shes a nurse so she didnt just go into business for herself lol, shit was wild to see
Rider pretty fucked up?

Rider pretty fucked up?

I thnk theyre gonna be OK but it was pretty intense, my lady friend had to big league somebody "Are you medical, because I am, so if Im Im telling you to stand back so I can remove her helmet theres a reaseon for it, if she stops breathing I am going to save her life"

Me : 😍 😍

Zero likes on this post and I'm eating this pint of Cherry Garcia.

I went on a monster truck ride last night at the show, shit was wild, the driver didnt go balls out but he definitely gave us our money's worth, we was flipping and flopping all over the place

My back, neck and knees definitely felt it but it was fun as heck!

My working out is paying off cause there's no way my broken down fat ass woulda even been able to climb up into that giant truck last year so I'm also a bit happy with myself over that

Good job, Pete

Truckasaurus was dope, he was dipping his jaws into the car and ripping out the interior one chomp at a time, it looked like gruesome guts hanging out of his mouth as he chowed down

IMG-20240908-085743.jpg

Guy should do Not Like Us 5 times in a row, get a whole stadium calling Drake a :eek::eek::eek::eek: <lmao>

Just checked outta curiosity, Super Bowl has been all hip hop and RnB for the past 5 years, last time they had a rock act was Maroon 5 in 2019, last country act was Shania Twain all the way back in 2003

Just checked outta curiosity, Super Bowl has been all hip hop and RnB for the past 5 years, last time they had a rock act was Maroon 5 in 2019, last country act was Shania Twain all the way back in 2003

It's weird to me Metallica hasn't been asked to do it yet. They're a big mainstream stadium act. They could have Metallica doing a crazy show with fire and pyro shooting out of the stage, have a huge pop star make an appearance to pop the casuals and have them sing with Metallica. Seems like it would be a massive win.

It's weird to me Metallica hasn't been asked to do it yet. They're a big mainstream stadium act. They could have Metallica doing a crazy show with fire and pyro shooting out of the stage, have a huge pop star make an appearance to pop the casuals and have them sing with Metallica. Seems like it would be a massive win.
They had that run after the Janet Jackson incident where they wanted zero sex appeal so they went with older rock acts like the Stones, Who, Paul McCartney, Tom Petty. Aside from Prince, I remember them all being pretty shitty. So I think that burned them out on any classic or hard rock acts.

Just got tickets for Marilyn Manson opening for Five Finger Death Punch for Tuesday. It's super weird to me that Manson is the feature act for Five Finger Death Punch. I saw Five Finger Death Punch last year as the feature act for Metallica at the big stadium show and that band was so MID. I saw them at Mayhem Fest in 2013 and they were MID. I don't get their popularity, I could never get into them at all.

Apparently Manson is doing some headlining dates of his own between shows with Five Finger Death Punch, but they're smaller theater shows, would've been dope to see one of those instead.

Now I'm even more confused as to why Manson is the feature and not the headliner. Just went to youtube to check out some songs for Five Finger Death Punch to maybe find something I like. They dropped a new song and music video over a month ago and it's at 140k views. Went over to Marilyn Manson's youtube channel to see if he has anything new and he dropped a new song and music video 3 weeks ago and it's at 3.3 million views.

futurama-fry.gif

Five Finger Death Punch must've given Manson a huge bag or something.

metallica don't work for free tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back