Who's having a better #HotGirlSummer?

• Mariah May

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Tiffany Stratton

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like for her to cut a promo on me, Roll.
She did the impromptu walk up to the camera and talk about what just happened and she's gonna take care of it next week IN A STREET FIGHT!(I hope that means she wears the jeans again). It was shoot really good and believable fire.

She did the impromptu walk up to the camera and talk about what just happened and she's gonna take care of it next week IN A STREET FIGHT!(I hope that means she wears the jeans again). It was shoot really good and believable fire.

I know it would be unorthodox, but I'd like to see some of her ass based offense in that street fight!

That feeling when you remember your dog will die a virgin and it's all your fault:

cody-rhodes-cody-rhodes-wwe.gif

Lawler deserved better, man.

That feeling when you remember your dog will die a virgin and it's all your fault:

Read a tip to freeze carrots for a summer treat for the pups. It's bone shaped and when frozen provides enough rigidity to help them clean their teeth like a bone does. Got a giant bag from Costco for cheap and it's worked great

Read a tip to freeze carrots for a summer treat for the pups. It's bone shaped and when frozen provides enough rigidity to help them clean their teeth like a bone does. Got a giant bag from Costco for cheap and it's worked great

giphy.gif

Just dusted off the ole PS4 and fired it up, looks like it still works so I joined this PS Premium gimmick so I can play Miles Morales, which looks dope as heck, and GOW 3 remastered
Downloading both of those right now but, man, they have a huge catalogue of games available on this gimmick, even PS2 and PS3 games, only joined for 1 month but I may bump that up to a full year cause theres a lotta games on here I may enjoy

Just dusted off the ole PS4 and fired it up, looks like it still works so I joined this PS Premium gimmick so I can play Miles Morales, which looks dope as heck, and GOW 3 remastered
Downloading both of those right now but, man, they have a huge catalogue of games available on this gimmick, even PS2 and PS3 games, only joined for 1 month but I may bump that up to a full year cause theres a lotta games on here I may enjoy

Pete, have you ever happened to play Armored Core for PS2?

I bet Lawler and Coconut be doing shenanigans when no ones around to bother them, its just like step brother and step sister, its gonna happen but lets all just not talk about it under this roof for our parents sake

I bet Lawler and Coconut be doing shenanigans when no ones around to bother them, its just like step brother and step sister, its gonna happen but lets all just not talk about it under this roof for our parents sake

Pete! Although, I have seen him licking her nether regions before. And I yelled at him for it!

I love seeing all the backstage photos of the WCW crew on this series. You can really see how close they all were. The chaos of producing an event like that forms quite the bond.

Pete! Although, I have seen him licking her nether regions before. And I yelled at him for it!

Fred used to jump on top of Daisy all the time and hump her back and she'd be biting up at him just playing and then finally one day she figured out how to reverse him and now she was on top
It was funny cause you could see how excited she was to finally be the king but then after like 3 seconds she was just like what the heck, this isnt fun at all, and jumped off him and never tried again

No, I seen the game but never tried it

It was pretty cool. Me and my dad didn't do much together growing up besides drinking and him working me like a Chinese child slave laborer making kitchen cabinets but we played that game together. We used to build our robots then fight against each other. I had a 4 legged speed and agility build. It had low armor and not a lot of fire power so I'd fly around fast AF slowly chipping away at my dad's slow ass tank build. He'd get worked into a shoot every damn time! FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN! <lmao>

You could paint your robots too. I had my black and red like a black widow!

Gulldamn Miles Morales has 6 hours left to download, this is bullshit, I want my 17 bucks back!!
Stupid piece a shit ass garbage ass carny console sonofabitch!
All my dreams get crushed

Fred used to jump on top of Daisy all the time and hump her back and she'd be biting up at him just playing and then finally one day she figured out how to reverse him and now she was on top
It was funny cause you could see how excited she was to finally be the king but then after like 3 seconds she was just like what the heck, this isnt fun at all, and jumped off him and never tried again

I bet Back It Up Bubba's ol zesty ass would have enjoyed being mounted by Daisy!

Sly Cooper 1 is on there now, it's a PS2 game you'd probably like since you like Ratchet and Clank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back