Locked PWD 1168: Heating Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I rave about Montez deserving a singles push, Dawkins would do fine on his own too. There’d be no Janetty imo.

I keep seeing memes on Twitter and Reddit about Karrion Kross doing a racist gimmick now.

The fuck? Do they actually got him doing racist shit, or are people just meme'ing cause he's feuding with New Day?

I keep seeing memes on Twitter and Reddit about Karrion Kross doing a racist gimmick now.

The fuck? Do they actually got him doing racist shit, or are people just meme'ing cause he's feuding with New Day?
Must be a shitty racist since he has two brown guys in his group.

Lmao wtf is Eddie Hall doing? Does he think this is a good look or something? I don't think he needs the money.
Something about YouTube went that guy's head, Rex. He always seemed like an intense guy but at the end of the day a pretty down to earth type. I used to love his channel but he turned into an "influencer" so fast

The thing I hate about the Karrion Kross gimmick/story, is that we’re going to be forced to watch a Kofi/Woods feud.

Something about YouTube went that guy's head, Rex. He always seemed like an intense guy but at the end of the day a pretty down to earth type. I used to love his channel but he turned into an "influencer" so fast

Yup. I respect his strength and work ethic to get there but he got lost in the sauce. He used to seem like a cool guy albeit like you said pretty intense at times but a lot of people can be like that. He's at a point now where he's beating up two manlets he's triple the size of? Get it together, brother. This is what materialism does to a muthafucka, mayne.

This kid I went to high school married a Peruvian/Italian chick who’s pretty brown and her mom (very brown) disapproves because he’s not “white enough.”

Just came across this meme of Kross for example. Legit have no idea what is going on lol

How long are they going to drag out the Wyatt family shit? This is the same problem as v1. Takes forever to go anywhere.

How long are they going to drag out the Wyatt family shit? This is the same problem as v1. Takes forever to go anywhere.
They have a date already......just ignore it until we can officially declare it sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back