Locked PWD 1168: Heating Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's partially the studios too. They couldn't let him off the hook completely so there always had to be comedic elements to his more serious projects.

Like how The Cable Guy is marketed as a wacky buddy comedy. "Once he gets plugged in there's no stopping him!" <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

You ever see him on Jimmy Kimmel mocking the illuminati and probaly mocking us too? Kimmel didn't seem like he knew how to take it.

Classic fool being allowed to say things no one else is!

Last edited:
I saw the raspado guy on our walk and told him to bring his cart of delicious frosty treats back to my house because I didnt have my wallet with me but it doesnt look like hes coming back

giphy.webp

You ever see him on Jimmy Kimmel mocking the illuminati and probaly mocking us too? Kimmel didn't seem like he knew how to take it.

Classic fool being allowed to say things no one else is!

Useful idiot doing useful idiot things

I saw the raspado guy on our walk and told him to bring his cart of delicious frosty treats back to my house because I didnt have my wallet with me but it doesnt look like hes coming back

giphy.webp
7M48aO.gif

My buddy just came by my house and told me that his wife gave his dog some ice cream in the bottom of the little Ben & Jerry's container and the cup got stuck on the dogs nose and he suffocated to death
His wife was in her office working so she didnt hear the dog struggling, they discovered the dog when he came home from work, what a horrible thing to happen, my buddy was crying his eyes out
So freaking terrible

Guys, how many more weeks of my extreme dedication to fitness do you estimate I would need before I'm ready to take my shot on the Ninja course?
My calculations say it could be as low as 3 or perhaps even as high as 7, lotta wiggle room there so I'm not really sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back