• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.

We had a female substitute teacher in HS who would pass a clipboard around for everyone to write their names down and then she would announce the names to take attendance. Of course some dude wrote Mike Hunt. "Mike Hunt? Mike Hunt? Where's Mike Hunt?" every single time. Just completely oblivious unless you she was working a gimmick.

I just started watching that last night, thanks to the homie @Frank23
The episode of Nitro he was at was on the campus of UF on April 19, 1999. Alex Wright's techno Nazi gimmick got delayed until later that summer because Columbine happened the very next day.

De La Hoya over here rocking the hottest new fashions from the MISSterious 2024 Spring Collection

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

aa782c93-4985-45cf-abc0-73e0d7bb7501_text.gif

"'The pants don't have any pockets!" <lmao><lmao><lmao>

The episode of Nitro he was at was on the campus of UF on April 19, 1999. Alex Wright's techno Nazi gimmick got delayed until later that summer because Columbine happened the very next day.

Rick Deezle looks so fucking 90's in that first pic lol

I'd say he aged very well actually

He definitely aged well, he no longer looks like a dirt bag who sells dime bags out of his parents garage and probably has an underage girlfriend that he met at an ECW show

He definitely aged well, he no longer looks like a dirt bag who sells dime bags out of his parents garage and probably has an underage girlfriend that he met at an ECW show
She'll be 17 in August though

Sami Callihan is built like a bowling ball now

So after everything Matt Hardy ended up in TNA lol, and he's in the main title scene.

It's actually pretty funny how much good will Impact Wrestling built up to finish off 2023 only to be like "wait a minute, we can't have people actually like this shit" so they changed their name back to TNA started to get rid people who built up that good will then went full on LOLTNA.

It's actually pretty funny how much good will Impact Wrestling built up to finish off 2023 only to be like "wait a minute, we can't have people actually like this shit" so they changed their name back to TNA started to get rid people who built up that good will then went full on LOLTNA.
I believe I read yesterday their last PPV was their highest bought PPV ever, so yeah, they fire their best booker ever who got them there and the fans get main event Matt Hardy in 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back